Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLatest Updates in Duel Academy EmptyLatest Updates in Duel Academy

more_horiz
Latest updates in the Academy

1) Login pop-up

Can display in a pop-up for login, to provide a fast connection for members or rapid registration for the guests.

You Might have noticed this when you want to login or register

2) Flood Control
No Simultaneous Profile, Private or Forum messages for 60 seconds.
Reduces spam and advertising via PMs

3) Multi-quote

Now it will be easier to quote several posts at the same time. You can see this beside the quote button

4) Scrolling announcements
You can see this under the Home, portal and other icons

5) Points System
From now on
Every post you make gives you 1 point and every topic you make gives you 3 points.

Spamming to get points and you will be banned

6) Reputation system

On the right of every post you see + and -
+ means 1 reputation point is given
- means 1 reputation point is taken

If you like the post a lot and want to thank the writer do it... You can see the thanks button beside Multi Quote...
1 Thanks = 3 Reputation points

Give the points depending on how good the post is and also how good the member is. Dont reduce or increase points due to personal reasons.... If i find that the points are not as they are supposed to be I will remove them

7) Advanced Profile

Profile has undergone many changes if you noticed

8 Gallery has been added
Check this

Upload your albums so that you can regulate them and store them there

Comments on the updates encouraged

descriptionLatest Updates in Duel Academy EmptyRe: Latest Updates in Duel Academy

more_horiz
WOOAAH!! Assassin u must checked Forumotion right wow man you did a great job,you left for me nothing to do here -_-, xD anyways nice work assassin ,also is points automaticly added while posting? cant believe it you rock.Nice post +1 Rep . also now this is the best DA.

descriptionLatest Updates in Duel Academy EmptyRe: Latest Updates in Duel Academy

more_horiz
yes
I checked Forumotion

Check the following topics to learn how to operate the features

Reputation System

Multi Quotes

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:
yes
I checked Forumotion

Check the following topics to learn how to operate the features

Reputation System

Multi Quotes

i can't acces any of the 2 links you said

more_horiz
well the reputation system is off currently and the multi quote u see that u can use it now.this is closed and if any admin wanna add updates open that topic.

more_horiz
I've just added Warning bar
Can be edited by mods/admins

more_horiz
New feature of forumotion.

When u send a PM beside find username you see a + Symbol

By pressing the + you can add more than 1 username

You can send to any no. of ppl the same message with this feature...:D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum