Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnti-meta Rfg/control EmptyAnti-meta Rfg/control

more_horiz
Ok guys here is the decklist, "any unclear card just tell me so i could post it's name":
Anti-meta Rfg/control Oqydj9

... Ok, so basically this deck uses the usual anti-method of Light-beat, I have alius & gemini spark ... my opponent tries to destroy 1 of them I activate spark ,then boom + 1 card... A very effective method..(I only use 2 as that is enough with this deck)

Now I found that although this method is effective the opponent always ends up with his main monster in grave.. and soon he is able to get it back.. So I decided to get rid of that by using Dimensional Prison... Now I'm able to stop dragunity deck, Infernities Loop, double edge sword technique, plants, etc...

But what about those sets of traps and MSTs?? Well I thought of using MSTs obviously,, but then Breaker seemed a better idea.. technically he is a monster... he might be summoned successfully to activate his eff.. or an opponent uses a trap on him... either way I destroy/useup and opponent's trap/spell and get a probability of a summon, and finally he can be used for a synchro of Arcanite magician.

Now that I've adapted to RFG.. It seems that miracle fusion is Useless? So I had to turn to the other big fusion card. which is Super Polymerization.. I'll have to discard 1 card.. but in return i can use fusion material from EITHER side of the field... So basically if my opponent uses x-sabers, I can fuse alius/stratos with his saber to get Gaia... and so on for Fire,water,wind(stardust:)),Light, and even warrior types... it can be used against samurais.. But if ure opponent has Shi-en use Dark-hole he negates, then voila Fuse his Shi-en avoiding stralight, etc.

Max Combo:

ure opponent has a tuner with one of the listed attributes... he is missing the other material .. and uses monster reborn to get any of ure E-heros , while super Polymerization is set... then u activate and boom clear his field and get a 2000+ monster... (That actually happened while I was testing this deck xD)

You are all wondering why I'm using Chaos sorcerer in an rfging deck...well, you probably won't draw DP in ure first turns.. so This card is always good as a backup plan, and as a life saver.. but if u don't have any monsters in grave or u think that u won't need him ... u can always discard him with poly.. or by an opponent effect.. and if u think he isn't needed simply replace him with any card u think is necessary...

Finally:

Caius: Good eff, can tribute dyna to use super poly if needed.
Grand Mole: excellent anti-meta effect
Dyna: Ultimate Anti-meta effect
Rai-oh: No need to explain
Honest: very good with alius/rai-oh
Caliber: destroying any of ure opponent's monster effect
Finally, Gale: Best anti-meta tuner... easy win againt stardust, generally great effect.. can get Armor master.

I've tested this deck against (dragunities, x-sabers, Glads,etc) it was very consistant and overpowered them...

Sorry to take you through all this trouble Smile feel free to comment R/F ...

descriptionAnti-meta Rfg/control EmptyRe: Anti-meta Rfg/control

more_horiz
I'd take out 3rd Breaker, Honest, Chaos Sorc and both Caius' and add some more spells/traps, and perhaps a few monsters. That's just my opinion though..

more_horiz
yep this ^^ and u can try cyber dragon, compulsory evaculation device and u can add Mystical Space Typhoon if u wanna Smile

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
I'd take out 3rd Breaker, Honest, Chaos Sorc and both Caius' and add some more spells/traps, and perhaps a few monsters. That's just my opinion though..

wh0_ar3_y0u wrote:
yep this ^^ and u can try cyber dragon, compulsory evaculation device and u can add Mystical Space Typhoon if u wanna Smile

Yeah, I think I'll take out the 3rd breaker for a compulsory (a usefull trap in many situations), and I may clear up another card for an extra compulsory ... but for Honest,chaos sorc,caius I'll have to stick with them, as i use them quite frequently in this deck... thanks for replying guys Smile

more_horiz
Find some space for 2nd Doomcaliber Knight, he does wonders.

more_horiz
-1 Breaker
-1 chaos
-2 caius
-1 grandmole
-1 gale
-2 super poly

+1 doomcaliber
+1 d.d warrior lady
+2 d prison
+1 gemini spark
+2 forbidden lance
+1 e - hero call

personal opinion , even tho i don't like the idea of RFG herobeat.

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
Find some space for 2nd Doomcaliber Knight, he does wonders.

Ok,, I'll try that.

Anzo wrote:
-1 Breaker
-1 chaos
-2 caius
-1 grandmole
-1 gale
-2 super poly

+1 doomcaliber
+1 d.d warrior lady
+2 d prison
+1 gemini spark
+2 forbidden lance
+1 e - hero call

personal opinion , even tho i don't like the idea of RFG herobeat.

I mean this in no offence but ure fix includes picking out the super polymerization.. which i wrote a whole paragraph about it's role in controlling the duel. I'll surely use ure fixes , but for -2 super polymerization, I'll pass on that..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply