Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhello this is my introduction Emptyhello this is my introduction

more_horiz
hello guys and gals in the duel academy:) my name is tyler harshman and im kind of new to the whole online dueling thing, i know how to duel and everything i just have troubles using my trap and magic cards haha:) i have been playing the Yu-GI-Oh card game since i was like 6, i always used to and still do follow the Yu-Gi-Oh shows but yeahhh... i have a KCVDS account already i made it like 4-5 days ago and im really looking forward to being here and having some good duels:) oh and by the way if any of you have any time to help me with my trouble with using/activating my spell and trap cards or types of decks and deck ideas that would help me alot
thanks guys
from -Tyler Harshman

descriptionhello this is my introduction EmptyRe: hello this is my introduction

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Welcome and good luck in your test. I'd suggest you start out with a meta-deck. Search for something like Blackwings and Six Sams on the net to find a perfect deck build for you

more_horiz
okay thanks guys!XD but phantom its saying i am already in your hamachi it says your online but im trying to chat with you but i dont think your getting the chat messages

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply