Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionArchlord Zerato EmptyArchlord Zerato

more_horiz
If archlord zerato is in the graveyard,can he be special summoned,through his efect; if you tribute warrior of zera while sanctuary in the sky.Please debate and before you start dismissing,let me say this:NOWHERE ON THE CARD says that he must be in the hand.

Now you may debate:D

descriptionArchlord Zerato EmptyRe: Archlord Zerato

more_horiz
For such card the summoning condition is always when they are in your hand, if the card could be summoned from the graveyard it would be said in the card's text (EX: Machina Fortress) Since it's not mentioned in the text it has to be in your hand in order to summon it with it's effect.

more_horiz
Before you disagree with this Draco359, I will confirm Train. By default summoning conditions apply to hand since it would be nonsense to write every time that sentence. On the other side, when its possible to summon from other places than hand it is always stated on the card so that there won't be any confusion.

more_horiz
I wasn't going to disagree with Train,but in comparison with your answer,yours is better and cleared the waters much more faster.Thank you Train and Amy for helping out

more_horiz
Question Answered, Thread Locked !!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply