Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioneRepublik - The New World EmptyeRepublik - The New World

more_horiz
Well this game is something like simulator - Virtual World.So ya you can sign-up as citzen of your country and help it.In the begining all u can do is to work and training till u get some good level 10-11 and up.Then you can fight as well.The game is pretty cool.There's politics, there's media, monetery market,normal market,diffr parties and etc.You can act like buisnesman as well.I have 5 companies xD so ya the game is cool.You can join from here:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/issbg

and if u have some problems or questions just ask.
The game is Romanian i think.Romania,USA,Greece,Serbia,Brazil and somethere Bulgaria are some of top countries now.Help on your country Wink

descriptioneRepublik - The New World EmptyRe: eRepublik - The New World

more_horiz
can u become a dictator and start world war 2 ? :D
this sounds pretty epic tho

more_horiz
well ya.I mean Bulgaria is with fair-right goverment now so ya we'r with something like a dictator :D there'r some alliance so the wars are interesting.Before months there was some rly big Balkan wars - Greece,Bulgaria and Romania vs Turkey,Macedonia and Serbia and now - there's no Turkey :D and then was rly interesting becuz each day situation was diffr.Our Capital get down for some moment, and the other week we get whole Macedonia :D

more_horiz
People, whatever you do not follow his link. It has a virus.

My PC just got infected!!!

(PS. I was just kidding. Follow his link as many times as you want. No virus. :D )

more_horiz
This is my profile, add me as friend if u want http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1725625

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply