Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSilviuSsj5's Scheme EmptySilviuSsj5's Scheme

more_horiz
I Synchro summon Ally of justice Catastor

SilviuSsj5 activates tuner's scheme

I chain with trap stun

SilviuSsj5 claims he still gets catastor, something about the trap being continuoiuse and still works and trap stun only negates the last part of the effect and something about automatic game. May be I missed some yugioh rule...

Does he get catastro?

Summon Ally of justice Catastor
Chain link 1 - tuner's scheme
Chain link 2 - trap stun

descriptionSilviuSsj5's Scheme EmptyRe: SilviuSsj5's Scheme

more_horiz
tuner scheme is like call of the haunted what still get the monster
i playied automatic games and this happened and is how i say

on wikia i finded that: Call of the Haunted: After "Call of the Haunted" Special Summons a monster, if "Call of the Haunted" is negated by an effect like "Royal Decree" or "Trap Stun", then the Special Summoned monster remains on the field and is not destroyed. "Call of the Haunted" also remains on the field, even though its effect is negated. If the effect of "Royal Decree" or "Trap Stun" is no longer applied, then the effect of "Call of the Haunted" is re-applied, so the Special Summoned monster would be destroyed if "Call of the Haunted" is removed from the field.[4]

more_horiz
Tuner's Scheme won't work as you chained Trap Stun to it therefore negating it's effect. So Tuner's Scheme is Chain Link 1, And Trap Stun is Chain Link 2. This Resolves Backwards.

Chain Link 2: Trap Stun - Resolves
Chain Link 1: Tuner's Scheme - Tries to Resolve, but Trap Stun negate sit.

So Trap Stun Resolves First, Therefore Negating Tuner's Scheme.

more_horiz
so if that happens, in automatic games why still resolves?

more_horiz
silviussj5 wrote:
tuner scheme is like call of the haunted what still get the monster
i playied automatic games and this happened and is how i say

on wikia i finded that: Call of the Haunted: After "Call of the Haunted" Special Summons a monster, if "Call of the Haunted" is negated by an effect like "Royal Decree" or "Trap Stun", then the Special Summoned monster remains on the field and is not destroyed. "Call of the Haunted" also remains on the field, even though its effect is negated. If the effect of "Royal Decree" or "Trap Stun" is no longer applied, then the effect of "Call of the Haunted" is re-applied, so the Special Summoned monster would be destroyed if "Call of the Haunted" is removed from the field.[4]
This is different. This is in the case you don't Chain Royal Decree or Trap Stun to the initial activation of Call of the Haunted.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply