Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncyber shadoe gardna Emptycyber shadoe gardna

more_horiz
1.if i get attacked i steal he att and def of the attacking monster.eg.my opponent has a second monster who kills the CSG.will it go to the grave or will it as the card says set it self ,to be used for the opponents next main phase?

descriptioncyber shadoe gardna EmptyRe: cyber shadoe gardna

more_horiz
It is treated as an Effect Monster card and also as a Trap card. This means that all general rules for Effect Monster and for Trap cards apply on it too. Said simply if it gets destroyed by battle it will be sent to graveyard as any other monster card. Then, while this cards effect is only active while on the field, once it leaves field it is counted as trap card only and will hit the graveyard as a trap card. Its effect to set it back will only activate if it remains on the field until the end phase.

To sum it all, Monster card can be destroyed by battle or by effects and so does this card while its effect is active on the field. So a simple Dark Hole would destroy it. Trap card can be destroyed by effects and so does this card. A simple Mystical Space Typhoon would destroy it no matter that it's treated as an Effect Monster card, because it is still treated as a Trap card too.

Hope it helped you.

more_horiz
it does help thank you.if i dont have monsters and activate it.it will protect me from getting directly attacked?just confirming..

more_horiz
NADZTANK wrote:
it does help thank you.if i dont have monsters and activate it.it will protect me from getting directly attacked?just confirming..

Thats correct, if you don't control any monsters and activate it it will protect you from getting attacked directly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply