Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionmixed Emptymixed

more_horiz
1.eg.i have green gadget and red gadget on the field and my opponent has or does not have a monster either way.can i attack with green and red THEREafter special summon in machina fortress and attack with him in the same battle phase?

2.LADD explain the effect ?when he is sent to the grave ,i can special summon a monster from the grave does that include LADD?is it a never ending cycle?

3.are B.E.S allowed in your deck?

descriptionmixed EmptyRe: mixed

more_horiz
NADZTANK wrote:
1.eg.i have green gadget and red gadget on the field and my opponent has or does not have a monster either way.can i attack with green and red THEREafter special summon in machina fortress and attack with him in the same battle phase?

2.LADD explain the effect ?when he is sent to the grave ,i can special summon a monster from the grave does that include LADD?is it a never ending cycle?

3.are B.E.S allowed in your deck?

1. You can't normal summon/special summon a monster in Battle Phase without its effect mentioning so such as "Battle Fader", "Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness", "Tragoedia"...etc

2. LADD's effect states that it can't be special summoned so it's not a never ending cycle

3. Why not ?!

Last edited by EJ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Yep Confirming EJ and why would you think B.E.S. cards are not allowed?

more_horiz
B.E.S can not be destroyed..does that mean it protects your life points from being hit direct?is it not a stall card?could you explain what it means to not be destroyed in battle?

more_horiz
spell : Dragonic tactics .will not work on cyber dragon.he would be a machine?right just confirming.

more_horiz
and im having problems with synchro.e.g im looking at star dust dragon....says one tuner and one non tuner..i know the tributed monster star rating has to match your synchro BUT does type matter?could i use for eg.neos for argument sake or i have to use a tuner and a dragon type?if you could explain the synchro process i would appreciate it.

more_horiz
DONOT triple post.. and instead of asking these questions here just search them on the net where ull find a more detailed explaination

Topic Closed

more_horiz
One last post.

Here is the link to help you out with rules.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

There you can find best answers for your basic rules questions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply