Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSolymero Is back in GFXing EmptySolymero Is back in GFXing

more_horiz
Ok guys it has been soo long since I last GFXed.. I made this one pretty quick.. but after I finished I noticed The render is pretty scratched (idk if u know what i mean, u'll figure) so any comments(besides the render), critisizm, thumbs up . will be welcomed. ^^
Solymero Is back in GFXing Untitl11

descriptionSolymero Is back in GFXing EmptyRe: Solymero Is back in GFXing

more_horiz
You should start from effects. Improve about them. Then adjustment effects and C4D. Then stocks and finally lightning and light source. Smile

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
You should start from effects. Improve about them. Then adjustment effects and C4D. Then stocks and finally lightning and light source. Smile
1- I don't like stocks, I prefer my own Backgrounds.. 2- lighting is in the lightning in his hand, and the lightsource is above his hair .. (blended).. Effect (toyed around with the smudge on his sides , thats all, didnt put so much effort Wink ) 3- C4Ds, I used 4 xD ...

more_horiz
I didn't said use them. I even didn't say you are bad at them. It's my improvement list. I made it yesterday and start it with effects. You should improve about those matters. If you won't listen comments such insolent, then do not put your works here ok?

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
I didn't said use them. I even didn't say you are bad at them. It's my improvement list. I made it yesterday and start it with effects. You should improve about those matters. If you won't listen comments such insolent, then do not put your works here ok?

Omg.. U totally misunderstood me.. I just thought u didn't see them, or find them. I wanted to correct you, but it seems I'm the one who didn't read ure post clearly, and for the stocks I wanted to say my personal preference.. It look like I didn't quite get what ure saying?? I've even mentioned that critisizm is welcomed.. I had no Idea We'd get such misunderstanding... I apologize if the misunderstanding was rude in anyway.

more_horiz
The first thing I have to say is don't put your text so far away from your focal, it distracts.

The effects are alright, kinda dull though. I don't really see much in terms of lighting, seems like you just have a couple random bright spots and that's it. Other than that, the effects you chose don't really go with your render all that well. Imo, there should be a lot more white than black/blue. Maybe white-ish/blue-ish effects on top of a black background or something. Idk, i don't like using renders, stocks make it easier to blend in your focal and it's easier to add nice depth with them.

more_horiz

The effects are alright, kinda dull though. I don't really see much in terms of lighting, seems like you just have a couple random bright spots and that's it. Other than that, the effects you chose don't really go with your render all that well. Imo, there should be a lot more white than black/blue. Maybe white-ish/blue-ish effects on top of a black background or something. Idk, i don't like using renders, stocks make it easier to blend in your focal and it's easier to add nice depth with them.[/color]

Will do ^^ ,, and thx for the text tip (always had a problem with displacing them),, thx again..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum