Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUsing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear? EmptyUsing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear?

more_horiz
If an Ancient Gear card (with the effect of "If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate trap cards until the end of the Damage Step") attacks my LP while I have "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", which activates when I recieve damage from a direct attack, would it be negated by Ancient Gear's effect?

descriptionUsing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear? EmptyRe: Using Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear?

more_horiz
u can b/c u can't activate normal traps duering dmg step
so if u activating it that means it's after the dmg step, ancient gear monsters says "ur opp can't activate spell or trap cards until the end of the dmg calcualtion"
so u can activate it i guess

descriptionUsing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear? EmptyRe: Using Wolf in Sheep's Clothing against Ancient Gear?

more_horiz
You cannot activate WISC when an Ancient gear monster attacks because the eff of WISC activates after damage calculation, but still within the Damage Step.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply