Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChampion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett) EmptyChampion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett)

more_horiz
Hey all you must be tired and bored couse you haven't seen me hosting a tourny in a long time now.

Welcome all to Champion of the block

First the deck rules
-No ftk,otk,exodia,stall decks
-Your deck must have max 42 cards

Rules of the tourny:

-After everyone is accepted you will be put randomly in a block from A to F(thinking that there will be 24 players, if more join then, more blocks will be)
-Duels are 2/3 side deck allowed
-You will have to duel each duelist in your block to become champion of your block(champions of each block will recive 150 dp)
-Only the first 2 in each block can advance to Round 2
-Don't cheat confirm your loss and you can have a scrrenshot that can prove that you won or a video

Registering format:

Code:

Ham name:
Kcvds name:
Gmt:
Duels:
1. Me vs ... =
2. Me vs ... =
3. Me vs ... =
4. Me vs ... =

Accepted members:
1.Naurutosagemode
2.Crow95
3.A L u c a r d
4.KratoS
5.Enigma_m7
6.ssss
7.MUFC
8.Evil_Bakura
9.bTw^YuseiFudo
10.Kira Amadeus
11.Mo7amed2mad2009
12.Train Hardnett
13.stify
14.buntaga21
15.BERKAY
16.kyosuke kiryu
17.BliTz
18.Nova
19.tripled
20.Pilover
21.GreedyMan2011
22.Will. Power.
23.BlackLeg-Sanji
24.Maxi50
25.King Kaiba
26.The_Dutch_Prince
27.Shadow
28.terpolari
29.Glovenaut
30.Sousuke Aizen
31.Drakon

Also, can we change decks between matches?

Yes

Kcvds name :Kirathekiller
ham name :{TB}Kira Amadeus{DA} Admin
gmt:+2
Me vs A L u c a r d=0-2
Me vs BliTz =
Me vs Maxi50 =
Me vs DrakonEX =2-1

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 19 times in total

descriptionChampion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett) EmptyRe: Champion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett)

more_horiz
Round 1

Group A
Naurutosagemode
Evil_Bakura
BERKAY
Will. Power.
Glovenaut

Group B
Crow95
bTw^YuseiFudo
kyosuke kiryu
BlackLeg-Sanji
Sousuke Aizen

Group C
A L u c a r d
Kira Amadeus
BliTz
Maxi50
DrakonEX

Group D
KratoS
Mo7amed2mad2009
Nova
King Kaiba

Group E
Enigma_m7
Train Hardnett
tripled
The_Dutch_Prince

Group F
ssss
stify
Pilover
Shadow

Group G
MUFC
buntaga21
GreedyMan2011
terpolari

Hams
Groups A-B
Groups C-D
Groups E-F-G

pass COTB FOR ALL

Deadline for first round on 28 this month

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionChampion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett) EmptyRe: Champion of the block(Winner Train Hardnett)

more_horiz

Round 2

Bronze group A
terpolari
Crow95
Shadow
DrakonEX
Train Hardnett

Bronze grup B
Mo7amed2mad2009
King Kaiba
Enigma_m7
A L u c a r d
Will. Power.

Bronze group C
Pilover
Sousuke Aizen
buntaga21
BERKAY

Hams
Bronze group A
Bronze group B
Bronze group C
pass COTB for all

Deadline 2 Jan 2011

more_horiz
Round 3

Shadow vs A L u c a r d
DrakonEX vs Train Hardnett
Enigma_m7 vs buntaga21
Will. Power. vs Pilover

Deadline 7 jan
Ham COTB R3 PASS 123

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Round 4

Shadow
Train Hardnett
Enigma
Will. Power

Block match first 2 advance

Same ham deadline 11 jan

more_horiz
Final Round

Match 3/5
Train Hardnett vs Enigma

Dealine 16 jan
Prizes:
1st 1500 dp
2nd 1000 dp
3rd 500 dp(dp given to Shadow)

more_horiz
official the shuffler is completly gay...
it was 1/0 for me
1/1
2/1 for me
2/2
and on the final duel 2x bth 2x mst royall opp...and he cold wave,trunade etc...ggs anyway

Edit: LOl the shuffler screw me for 4th time on final :D so great

more_horiz
Yey I WON :D 3:2, epic duels.

We were talking that it's going to be 2:2 and the final duel will be epic and the best sacker would win and i sacked like crazy cat , does that make me a Black Cat? Cool Even Vem can't sack so much.

more_horiz
Congratulations Train. That's my son.

more_horiz
Gratz to Enigma and Train. But i gotta say Kira u should organise your tournaments more.For example when u have group tourneys u should w8 till every1 finishes it or simply say the date AND time of the end of a round.You should count the wins not if the guy played "all" his matches. Im just saying. Again gratz to the BG POWA

more_horiz
Infact crow all games count couse i could just play 2 guys in a group of 5 and stay offline until the deadline that patetic, thats why its better to count all the games
DP given to all Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum