Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+108
Placido Le Pwnzor
Fefe2931995
bakura normal
! High Dutchman Gianus
jayj
shiningflare
Hating~Metas
Plague Rose
jed5150
Potus Mat
svstar34
Tqne
Saiseki Umihana
Tragedy
Kaito
Ezekeil
HyawehHoshikawa
Zane Truesdale
Kuja
Sly
GTempest
Diamond
paradox158
VantageSP
CheyMcFly
PabelFTW
Bluecheese
Chronic
Synoptik
yami_ryuma
mosoku
Dex
LegendaryFrost
JudaiKudo
Nightmare
SoulEater
Exiled
yuma fudo
Jun-Lian Chang
The_Dutch_Prince
Abominable
SupremeKing
KingMP94
Rukiatsu
coolkiller362
rafaed
Kimo Force
darkness evil
mimgrim
Jaden_Yuki--
Jin Kazama
GenesisTrigger
Eheroduelist
jovanturner123
SkylaX
Harbinger
Enigma_m7
Cathy
brandy263
Train
Gracco
Twedledum
Phalanx
Gustavo
Pharos_k9
Shadow
DrakonEX
Assassin
Neji
Amy Kool
rex goodwin
Train Heartnet
masterkoitsu
Solymero
s{EX} Chaos Magician
The DuelisT Karim
Moody
the jancook
Anzo
Vaidas
Syrus Truesdale
XexustheSilver
Mo7amed2mad2009
Atlus
Iorek
Xenocider
Nightmare5019
ssss
mixcd
3E-hero neos
Sam
BM
PhantomX
Tenshiin Yomato
EJ
Light-Prince
buntaga21
Crow95
BERKAY
stify
Glovenaut
Shadow Fox
Kira Amadeus
Ray1500
Will. Power.
BliTz
MUFC
FenixFX
112 posters

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2 - Page 10 EmptyThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What song are you listening to right now? You are only allowed to post once every 24 hours. Anything before that will be considered spam and resulting in a warning.

(Originaly started by JadenYuki.)

So well, right now I'm listening to Wumpscut - Bloodbathing tub

Last edited by FenixFX on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2

more_horiz
Wonderful Life by Hurts from the album "Happiness"

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2

more_horiz
Bruno Mars ft. Lil Wayne - Mirror

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimUipwxmQw

Submersed: Better Think Again ( for those that sometimes click my links, this isn''t Hardcore lol ).

more_horiz
Change The Sheets - Kathleen Edwards

more_horiz
Sail.

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimUipwxmQw

Submersed: Better Think Again ( for those that sometimes click my links, this isn''t Hardcore lol ).

Why no hardcore?

Onto the topic:

more_horiz
Sabi - Wildheart

^^ Good song if your interested and like a little Dubstep mixed with lyrics. A catchy song as well!

more_horiz
Aruarian Dance - Nujabes

I personally believe, Nujabes. One of the greatest DJs out there. Give him a chance and listen to some of his music, I can almost promise you won't regret it.

more_horiz
Shake it out - Florence + The Machine.

more_horiz
Breaking Benjamin - Blow me Away

Btw: can anyone help me find the amv that had this song^ and from the inside, can't fucking find it D:. It's pretty old too.

more_horiz
Mask - Aqua Timez

more_horiz
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide by Shinedown from the album "The Sound of Madness".

My oldest brother introduced me to this band, and I've been impressed since listening to Devour, The Sound of Madness and Second Chance.

more_horiz
Pitbull - Rock the boat

more_horiz
One night in Bangkok - Vinyl Shakerz

more_horiz
This Poem, Interrupted by Galneryus from the album "Reincarnation".

more_horiz
Get some - Lykki Li

It's a very catchy song, makes me feel dirty Razz

more_horiz
Rise - Origa

For those who watched Ghost in the Shell. Very catchy song, imo.

more_horiz
Glycerine- Bush

woo 90's music ^__^

more_horiz
Never Again

-Disturbed

The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2 - Page 10 3276957130

more_horiz
Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom) by Shinedown from the album "The Sound of Madness (Deluxe Version)".

I believe it was also the theme for The Expendables.

more_horiz
Starships - Nicki Minaj

I've been listening to this song everyday all day.

more_horiz
Bangarang by Skrillex.

more_horiz
Oblivion - Patrick Wolf

more_horiz
Decyfer Down - Crash

more_horiz

more_horiz
Random video game music because I am a nerd.

more_horiz
italian people yelling at each other

more_horiz
Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

more_horiz
Settle down - Kimbra

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply