Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New testers (Need Help Staff!)

+5
FenixFX
Kira Amadeus
the white knight
EJ
JadenYuki
9 posters

descriptionNew testers (Need Help Staff!) EmptyNew testers (Need Help Staff!)

more_horiz
Do you think we should have new testers? I have seen the applications submitted in and I want to discuss with the staff about who we should bring.

Applicants :

Unkown
Silvermaster
Simo
Bruce Wayne

I think Bruce Wayne deserves the job because he is a great friend that loves to duel and is really good. Post who you think should get the job or just post that we don't need anymore testers.

descriptionNew testers (Need Help Staff!) EmptyRe: New testers (Need Help Staff!)

more_horiz
Bruce Wayne was not so active. Simo is dorm leader, I do not trust in Silvermaster yet, so the only one I would say is great for the job is Unknown.

descriptionNew testers (Need Help Staff!) EmptyRe: New testers (Need Help Staff!)

more_horiz
Well.... honestly i think that unknown is better than silver
Unknown is a not bad choice

more_horiz
bruce wayne c an be active he was a mod in PSU or still is he is active there so if he gets a big rank here i'm sure he'll try to be active here since PSU is crashing

more_horiz
Yea and btw bruce is better than unknown . I thought that he is inactive .

Kira is right . Bruce is a great choice if he is active as kira said

more_horiz
well bruce is good but i havent seen him that much unkown is active and good duelist so im hesitating between bruce and unkow cuz simo is dorm leader and silver is too new and i dont know him well enough
so ill be saying unkown

more_horiz
lol ok ok I'm a dorm leader so I can't be a tester.... u guys don't have to say it in every post Razz
anyways, why don't u make bruce and unkown testers ? I mean both of them r good enough to be testers and unkown is more active then bruce so he gets my voice b4 bruce

more_horiz
Yea why dont u put them both as testers then if bruce was inactive take him out.

what do u think guys?

more_horiz
Well for now Moderators can test as there are many asking for tests and TWK is unreachable to few...

Well we can consider Synneraltion... He acts as if he is a child but he is not Smile He is a good duelist, active and experienced in testing

Or we follow TWKs idea

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:
Well for now Moderators can test as there are many asking for tests and TWK is unreachable to few...

About that, srry guys not my fault .

I am trying to test all members as i can.

more_horiz
the white knight wrote:

About that, srry guys not my fault .

I am trying to test all members as i can.

Apologies not accepted because u dont need to say sorry.... Its not ur fault in anyway and we can see ur activity..... Most DP, Most no. of tests done, DOTW and SMOTW

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:
Well for now Moderators can test

lol ok I'll be glad to test some testee if anyone asked :D

more_horiz
We have a good discussion here. I think we need more testers since I don't want TWK and YYM to get all the requests. One more tester...

more_horiz
ok guys since you are INSISTING that dorm leaders can't test , I think at least I can test till you announce the new testers because as I can see we are out of numbers here :D
btw, check this post and vote http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/staff-chat-f33/leader-or-tester-vote-plz-t808.htm#4621

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
We have a good discussion here. I think we need more testers since I don't want TWK and YYM to get all the requests. One more tester...

My and DMs nets are bad...so we r not being able to test...so thats why the 2 mods do it instead of us...

EDIT - Unkown was a little not so active in the middle....but he is back in action...

U can see that he is in the 3rd top poster without being a staff

He is online a lot of time
Syneleration is inactive

Simo wants to be tester

SO Unkown is our man

more_horiz
Well thanks guys...just one more problem.

I am Unkown, not Unknown. I reapeat Unknown - the 'N' in the middle= My username, Unkown.

more_horiz
ok one thing to say Unkown is the new RA leader he can't be tester since he was just up ranked in leader

more_horiz
Well Kira, we can always find another leader if I become a tester.
But the decisions hasn't been made yet.

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:

Well we can consider Synneraltion... He acts as if he is a child but he is not Smile He is a good duelist, active and experienced in testing

Or we follow TWKs idea

Er... that's incorrect. You told everyone that Moderators can't test.

more_horiz
Tsurin wrote:
Assassin wrote:

Or we follow TWKs idea

Er... that's incorrect. You told everyone that Moderators can't test.

AS per the decision of DAs leaders mods are temporary testers and may become permanent based on their activity

more_horiz
Letting you know that I cannot test, then. KCVDS refuses to work on my current computer, I am trying to get it to work but no promises.

more_horiz
Tsurin wrote:
Letting you know that I cannot test, then. KCVDS refuses to work on my current computer, I am trying to get it to work but no promises.

and again I ask u about the problem because I think I can help bounce
and assassin, does this mean that I can test now or u will tell me not to test again like the other time ? Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
simo wrote:
assassin, does this mean that I can test now or u will tell me not to test again like the other time ? Rolling Eyes

No u cant test

Mods, Admins and testers can but not Dorm Leader..
Mods are temp. testers

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum