Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  Ygo_decade
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's comes to XBOX Live Arcade! Torn from the immensely popular animated series Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Live battle with cards that have appeared in the animated TV series against some of the most popular characters in a race to the Fortune Cup. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels allows players the ability to compete with up to 4 friends in tag duels or compete in single duel matches through 3 modes of play. Rank matches allow players to compete against other XBLA players of the same rank, Quick match allows players to compete against anyone on XBLA and Custom match allows players to compete against their friends while completely customizing the rules. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels provides the ability for total customization of gameplay rules, the ability to purchase new decks, deck construction and recipes while offering the ability to text and voice chat with a players tag duel partner. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels comes to XBLA for the first time ever!

Features:

* Complete with the most robust card offering and the opportunity to purchase additional card packs through XBOX Live Arcade Marketplace to expand your deck
o Includes cards from Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5D's
* Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's characters during the finals
* Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels with text and voice chat ability
* Includes 3 modes of play:
o Rank Match- Compete against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability
o Quick Match- Jump right into the action and compete against any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan
o Custom Match- Battle your friends and completely customize the rules of play
* Complete with live leader boards to track your rank as well as your friends
_________________________________________________________________________________________

When I saw it first on youtube i just thought one thing...FAKE, but i was wrong its real and its comming some times in 2011 i think. u can read the original text on this link at konamis webpage.

The game it self will cost ca. 120 MP and extra cards will come in booster packs which also cost MP.

http://www.konami.com/games/ygo5ddecade/

now fore some screen shots.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  02
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  01
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  05

Last edited by lotra on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i left out something)

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel  EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel

more_horiz
If I had a 360 (or was ever going to get one) I'd probably get this game. Looks like it won't be half bad.

EDIT: Along with my prevous comment, I'd just like to say that Akiza did not make a good move with Black Rose Dragon, and it was kind of sad how badly she lost.

Last edited by Ryan_N13 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
it looks cool. Smile

the effect of the cards goes automatically

more_horiz
yeah i'm so definitely getting this game to bad its still says TBA, i just heard a rumor that it will be released in 2011.

more_horiz
i cant believe only 33 people cared about this game....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply