Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description1 card only Empty1 card only

more_horiz
Skill Jammer
During your opponents turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand to the graveyard, you can negate the effect of 1 of your opponents monsters and destroy it. pay 100 LP x the destroyed monster level.

Toll of The Ferrymen
Both players must pay 100 LP x the level of the monster they wish to summon. neither player can bring back a monster from the graveyard via spell, trap or a monsters effect as long as this card remains on the field.

Invoke of Rights
Neither player can normal summon tuner monsters. to keep this card on the field you most remove 1 tuner monster from your hand or graveyard at each of your turns. if you cant, destroy this card and take damage equal to the level x 500 of the tuner monster you removed last.

Queen Ameelias of Neh'lohn
1 fairy tuner + 1 or more non fairy tuner monsters. Once during your turn you can make this gain the effect of one of your monsters in your grave yard if you choose this effect you cannot conduct your battle phase with this card this turn.

Next Tech Lady
Tribute this card to special summon a "machine" monster from your graveyard with equal or less DEf then this card.

Last edited by lotra on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 11 times in total

description1 card only EmptyRe: 1 card only

more_horiz
u know its ok to post comments.

more_horiz
Cool cards. If only they were real, Toll of the Ferryman would make a great addition to this deck I'm working on.

more_horiz
Toll of the Ferrymen is a fusion between Necrovalley and...I forgot what it was called, but it made you pay 500 LP (or something like that) to play a card from your hand.

Skill Jammer could be run in two or threes in every deck, especially one with LP regaining effects, because everybody uses effect monsters.

All in all, not bad. Sparta

more_horiz
finally i made a good Job Hell Yea

more_horiz
good card

more_horiz
thnx Maxi50

more_horiz
Divine Wreath is batter then Skill Jammer because it dose not have the pay part.

Toll of the Ferryman needs more lp for payment. Only 1000 lp for a lv 10 monster.

Invoke of Rights is interesting. I would set the tuner and flip summon it later.

more_horiz
Shafi5557 wrote:
Divine Wreath is batter then Skill Jammer because it dose not have the pay part.

Toll of the Ferryman needs more lp for payment. Only 1000 lp for a lv 10 monster.

Invoke of Rights is interesting. I would set the tuner and flip summon it later.

well i bet if i would have make skill jamer free, then everybody would say its overpowered.

about Toll of the ferrymen, its just so that it wont be overused but at the same time used, 1000 lp might not be much now, but if u would loose i grantee u would say "if only i dint spend those points"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply