Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tester Application

+7
pauloneji
Benazz
Bruce Wayne
Silvermaster
simo
Unkown
JadenYuki
11 posters

descriptionTester Application EmptyTester Application

more_horiz
We are looking for 2 new testers.Not promising that we will get the right two but anyways, you can apply for the job right here and admins will discuss on it. Apply like this:

Name:
Dorm:
Why you should be tester:

Have fun applying. Good luck.

~Jaden

descriptionTester Application EmptyRe: Tester Application

more_horiz
Name: Unkown
Dorm:Ra Yellow Dorm
Well, I am active, so if someone asked for a test I would always be there to test him.

more_horiz
Name: simo
Dorm: Obelisk Blue (I'm the leader btw)
Why you should be tester: well, I'm a tester in 2 other academies and was a tester in one which got deleted... I can't say that I'm a very good duelist but I'm a very improving one who knows how to test someone and send him/her to the right dorm, I'm active enough to be there for anyone who needs a test..... and finally, coz I wanna be a tester xD
P.S: if I can't be both leader & tester then ignore my application coz I wanna stay as leader
if I can be both then it would be awesome Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Name: Silvermaster
Dorm: Obelisk Blue dorm
I believe i should be accepted im on everyday most of the day i am a terrific duelist i have many terrific and powerful decks.

more_horiz
Name: Bruce Wayne
Dorm: Ra Yellow
Why you should be tester: I have experience being a tester since I am one in Duel Kings. I also am very active here like in all the other academies i am in, which enables to be a tester. I believe in myself in being a nice all around duelist with good deck building skills. I have been able to examine a duelist's capabilities and forward them to the right dorm. I have lots of free time and am always willing to test someone when they need one. That's all i guess Smile.

more_horiz
Name: Syned or Knives
Dorm: Ra and Slifer.
Why you should be tester: I'm active and i have experience in testing other ppl. I'm a veteran of DA (oldman xD) and i like meeting new ppl to duel with them.

more_horiz
Name: Real name : Benas/ Nickname : Benazz

1.I love playing KCVDS
2.I'm oftenly on when other testers are not i believe that is a +
3.My Deck's Are Average Just The Fit For Tests
4.I Believe Its Fun To Be A Tester
5.I'm Oftenly Bored And Not Busy So Being A Tester Would Add Some Colors In My Life Smile

more_horiz
Name:pauloneji
Dorm: slipher red
i considered a good player..but i i am a novat.. but have a lot of potencial!! xD

more_horiz
Name: Kikyo Maaka
Why you should be tester: While I'm not active as much as I'd like to be, I'm very familiar with testing people, as I run my own duel team XD I'd be able to test often as well, as I'm on the computer fairly often. (The only thing is it tends to not work sometimes, which kinda sucks... :/) Plus I also like dueling new people, but I think that's a given haha XD

more_horiz
This topic will be under discussion by the staff... Stay tuned.

more_horiz
Name: Tsurin
Dorm: Abandoned Dark
Why I am applying to be Tester: Moderators are being given Tester permissions for now, however I wish for this to be permanent. While I might not have tested for approximately two months, this is because KCVDS wasn't working on my computer. I understand how to test and have done so in the past here, in Duel Kings, and in Dark Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Name:Dark_Armed_Dragon
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Why you should be tester: Because im a good duelist :D Smile

more_horiz
The deadline for applications is now been postponed to 3/18/09. I will have a small tournament to get an idea where everyone is right now. If you don't think you will be active here, please post here, because I only want the people that deserve it. Thanks.

~Jaden

more_horiz
Dark_Armed_Dragon vs Unkown
Kiyko Maka vs Silver Master
pauloenji vs Bruce Wayne
Syned vs Benazz
Tsurin vs Simo
Those are the matchups for the mini-tournament. Remember, even if you lose, don't think it is over because dueling is only 1/2 of what we check. Hamachi Network is: Tester App PASS 1234. Finish your matches by Saturday. I will disqualify anyone that isn't in the tournament ham.

Last edited by JadenYuki on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I was? I made an office just for temporary purposes.

more_horiz
In that case, take that back. Matches edited!

more_horiz
I shouldn't have said anything, me and my big mouth. Laughing

more_horiz
ok 2 things need to be clarified
1- is it single or match ?
2- do you know that I'm a dorm leader and I can't be a tester as well ? (you guys said I can't) :D
so yeah, if I can then I'm ready.... if I can't then you will just disqualify me or something scratch

more_horiz
Okay, I've got both a question as well as something regarding my Hamachi.

First, my computer seems to enjoy being evil, so I'll most likely be on my brother's Hamachi for the tournament (it has [Katsuya Jonouchi] after his name whenever I'm on XD).

Secondly, you say that you'll disqualify anyone not in the tournament Hamachi...

What if your opponent isn't in there by Saturday? :/ I mean, if you don't duel you're opponent by the deadline, what exactly happens? >.>

more_horiz
Kikyo Maaka wrote:
Okay, I've got both a question as well as something regarding my Hamachi.

First, my computer seems to enjoy being evil, so I'll most likely be on my brother's Hamachi for the tournament (it has [Katsuya Jonouchi] after his name whenever I'm on XD).

Secondly, you say that you'll disqualify anyone not in the tournament Hamachi...

What if your opponent isn't in there by Saturday? :/ I mean, if you don't duel you're opponent by the deadline, what exactly happens? >.>

That decision is up to me. Trust me, I have this all planned out. The whole format is suppose to be in a certain way I chose. Just join the hamachi and duel.

more_horiz
My opponent, pauloneji, hasn't been on here in DA since March 17.....(i just checked) And neither has he joined the ham....I don't know what to say.....I guess i'll wait for him. If pauloneji does read this, i am going to be on ALL of Sunday...so i can duel you then.

more_horiz
i can find my opp neither i think our time zone is diff Sad .

by the way bruce join Syneleration pass 123 .

more_horiz
Reporting for the second round, I defeated Bruce 2-1.

I'd mention the thing about my opponent as well (my first one), but I guess it's kinda late for that haha XD

more_horiz
I confirm my loss to Kikyo Maaka 2-1 Sad......I didn't like that there was no banlist or banned decks but i guess it is a mini-tourney.....The one card i really hate killed me....should've been banned....but.....nevermind(I wont reveal the card) Anyways, nice games. Still hope to be a tester here...

more_horiz
Well I will close this tournament as I do not think a good duelist will be a good tester

A tester needs to be active and loyal and a tournament cannot decide the result

Don't spam about this anywhere we might open the application process again. For now none of you will be testers... We will discuss before reopening this topic or start a fresh tester application process.

This Decision has been made by Assassin and Dark Master

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum