Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMW2 4 Wii EmptyMW2 4 Wii

more_horiz
My friend has Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox, and since I don't have one, I was thinking about getting it for Wii. I know everybody says it's terrible, but anyone who has it, could I have your opinion before I go out and spend $50 on a game that's supposed to be the worst game/system combination in the history of COD?

descriptionMW2 4 Wii EmptyRe: MW2 4 Wii

more_horiz
Man...i played it once and that was all for me to realise what peace of s**t it was... you see its not like any other fps in this when you move the stick the crosshair moves and it pushes the whole screen.. (i felt like im moving the screen in warcraft 3 pff.) thats the best way to discribe it... and to shoot someone...oh my god...dont let me started...

more_horiz
raTex wrote:
Man...i played it once and that was all for me to realise what peace of s**t it was... you see its not like any other fps in this when you move the stick the crosshair moves and it pushes the whole screen.. (i felt like im moving the screen in warcraft 3 pff.) thats the best way to discribe it... and to shoot someone...oh my god...dont let me started...

So... I take it that's an 'it's terrible?'

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply