Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionArchitect234 a wanna be YVD pro EmptyArchitect234 a wanna be YVD pro

more_horiz
hey guys, I'm alex or Archi/architect/architect234 lol, I am 15 going on 16 i live in the united states, i like to duel I also trade and stuff online, and yeah...

I fence, play tennis, and I bowl, I am a A+ student, and i have started a mass revival of yugioh at my school (FTW)

descriptionArchitect234 a wanna be YVD pro EmptyRe: Architect234 a wanna be YVD pro

more_horiz
Woot nice, welcome to DA, good luck on your test and hopefully you'll get into a dorm you'll like!

descriptionArchitect234 a wanna be YVD pro EmptyRe: Architect234 a wanna be YVD pro

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Hope you have fun here and good luck on your test. :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA have fun here

more_horiz
Cool way to keep the game alive. Welcome to DA. The best of the best can be found here. Seems like you chose the right place to be.

Good Luck on your test and remember to use your best deck so that you aren't to feel cheated. Hope to see you around some day.

Play strong buddy.

more_horiz
welcome to DA, hf and gl on ur test

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply