Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHeeey! :3 EmptyHeeey! :3

more_horiz
Well, this is my second time on a yugioh forum, I used to be a member of NDA but that shut down long time ago. I've been dueling for some time now, until recently I haven't been that extreme about it. I haven't used KCVDS before but I've downloaded it, registered, and loaded my deck. I play regularly on this 2d game on byond, rather all games on byond are 2d. It has all the cards so its great, and 100+ players play it...but w/e...now it sounds like im advertising xD. Well right now im waiting for someone to respond to me on Hamachi so I can begin my test.

descriptionHeeey! :3 EmptyRe: Heeey! :3

more_horiz
Well, it seems like you know your way around a forum. No need for that stuff then.

Welcome to Duel Academy. The place where the best of the best play. I hope that your time here will be well spent. Please remember to perform your best with your decks. You never want to feel cheated because you decided to test during a test.

Be active and follow the rules. Good Luck bud.

more_horiz
Thanks for the intro :p.

And I lol'ed at the cheating part. But man...I disliked the fact that Malefic Truth Dragon + Malefic Red Eyes Dragon are not in KCVDS.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. I hope you have fun and good luck on your test! :D

more_horiz
Didn't do to well there xD But, starting from the bottom seems kinda satisfying.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply