Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good. EmptyI'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good.

more_horiz
Hi, you can call me Octobermuse. Like the title says I haven't played in a tourney with physical cards in 7 years due to the fact that there just aren't any tournaments in my area. I hope my inexperience isn't a liability, I do learn really quickly. I haven't been able to get on for testing yet but I'm gonna be modest and assume I'll fall into Slipher.

I have a budget deck with several of the Synchro monsters, so if anyone could tell me what part of the forum I must visit to get it rated that would be great.

Lastly, HI! I am a pretty nice guy. Smile

descriptionI'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good. EmptyRe: I'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, read the rules and obey them, have a good time around and good luck at your test.If you need some help, read our Starter Guide which is here .

descriptionI'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good. EmptyRe: I'm Ready. Haven't played in 7 years but I think I'm good.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Octobermuse! Hope you have fun here and gl on your test! :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA have fun and be active

more_horiz
welcome to DA :D
good luck in your test and have fun Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy. Glad you are here my friend. Good Luck on your test and remember to perform your best. Don't test a deck with a test. You'll just get mad at yourself.

Hope to see you doing your best here. Be active and have fun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply