Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJunk Warrior EmptyJunk Warrior

more_horiz
Alright so what i like to do is get get Quillbolt in the grave yard some how. Then get out 1 nimble, so i can get the other 2. So right now in my grave i have 1 quillbolt and 1 nimble(other cards but they dont matter) Alright then i would either summon junk synchron or use reinforcements of the army, or if hes in the grave i would use the warrior returning alive. So Now i have 2 nimbles on the field(faceup attack) then summon Junk synchron. Now i use junks effect to bring my other nimble back, then quillbolts effect to bring him back. Now I would synchro summon Junk warrior(with junk snychron and quillboth). Now Junk warrior effect is "when this card is synchro summoned, it gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all level 2 and lower monsters you control" So now hes have 5300 attack. Now I know this could die in 2 seconds(bottemless trap) usally ill heavy storm or mst magic and traps before i do all this. But anyways 3 nimbles and junk at 5300 does some damage haha. And im pretty sure im not the first to do this, in the deck i use with this i also run 3 mecha bunnys, they work ok with it too.
what do you guys think? noob?

descriptionJunk Warrior EmptyRe: Junk Warrior

more_horiz
This deck would be stable but most deck that concentrate on using junk warrior's effect with Calculator (whos att can get really high) or monsters that are effected by wetland (+1200 att).

more_horiz
decent, except you're relying a strategy on just a handful of cards. bad idea (personal experience - that's why im in Ra Yellow)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply