Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dragonstar's room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
AnubisVI
KingWolfy
Anzo
Oskie
jabber2033
Dark Magic
BERKAY
Kuuga
buntaga21
Dragonstar
Train Heartnet
MUFC
16 posters

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyDragonstar's room

more_horiz
Well he told me in ham that he wants to be a Slifer, so why not.
Welcome, have a good time here and stay active.

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyRe: Dragonstar's room

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Red, have good time and improve

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyI'm glad to be in Slifer Red.

more_horiz
I'm happy to be a Slifer Red. I would like to get to know my "classmates". I hope someday soon we can duel each other on KCVDS or through my site, http://xat.com/starforceduelacademy .
My personal dueling record is 13 wins & 35 losses. I may not be that good, but I am a good sport when it comes to winning or losing. Someday, I hope to own a duel disk and maybe make my own Duel Runner. I thank you all for taking your time to read this. Have fun dueling and good luck in the dueling world!
By the way, call me Dragon.

more_horiz
Nice intro, welcome to DA, follow the rules, stay active and have fun, Dragon ^^

Last edited by buntaga21 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Well this should be an introduction for the Slifer! Anyway welcome to Slifer Red Dorm. :D

more_horiz
Welcome to among us. Have fun here and stay active. Follow rules and improve your skills Wink

more_horiz
Dragonstar, i challenge you to a Battle Arena duel!

more_horiz
Hey, welcome to Slifer!

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer!!

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyThank you.

more_horiz
Thank you everyone for welcoming me to Slifer. I'm happy the I got such a warm welcome here. :D

I won't be on the computer everyday, because of my mother.

(I cant find a job here.)
The economy can be rough, but I will survive as well as everyone else in the world. I hope everyone here is doing great.

See you all later.

more_horiz
alot of ppl like slifer dorm these days xD .. welcome to DA Slifer Dorm. Cool

more_horiz
YUGI! That's because we are the best. Heh.

Sorry for my late welcoming. School has been catching up to me. Welcome my friend. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Please join our dorm's network below.

Ham: DA's Slifer Dorm
Pass: duelacademy

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyBad start.

more_horiz
I lost to Dragoons55 today. The matches ended:
Round 1: Dragoons55 won LP: 600 / 0
Round 2: Dragoons55 won LP: 3800 / 0
Winner Dragoons55 two games to none.
I am having trouble trying to find cards that will help me with my deck. I really need some help.
I would like to ask for help, anyone who has been dueling for a while. I need some deck-making tips & strategy tips.

more_horiz
@Dragonstar, despite some unluck draws you did fairly well, considering i was using X-sabers deck. Never give up hope, and i'd like to help, but in deck customization i have a hardtime on my own. Good duels though.

descriptionDragonstar's room Emptymisc.

more_horiz
Obviously, I need a lot of work to become a good duelist. Hopefully I can have some help in the future.
I'm trying to save my money for a duel disk, but they are quite expensive! They are also hard to find here, I can only find them on the internet.

One of my biggest dreams is to be an WWE pro wrestler. I know it would take a lot of hard work and determination, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be in the WWE! Someday, I will be... a wrestler.

This is all I have to say for today. I will have more to write soon. See you all later.

more_horiz
Hey Dragonstar, you might be interested in what i have to say then. I have a Chaos Duel Disk, not in bad condition at all, i dont even care for it anymore, how much are you willing to pay?

Im sure we could work out a deal if you really want it

more_horiz
welcome to slifer dragon gl and hf dueling random peoples

descriptionDragonstar's room EmptyRelpy.

more_horiz
Dark Magic wrote:
Hey Dragonstar, you might be interested in what i have to say then. I have a Chaos Duel Disk, not in bad condition at all, i dont even care for it anymore, how much are you willing to pay?

Im sure we could work out a deal if you really want it

I dont have any money, so I dont think I can pay for it unless I pay in DP. Sorry. However, I would like to know the price in USD and/or DPs. I may buy in the future. Also, thanks for the offer.

more_horiz
Hmm well do you own any Hard to find (Traditional) Yugioh cards?

descriptionDragonstar's room Emptyreply

more_horiz
Dark Magic wrote:
Hmm well do you own any Hard to find (Traditional) Yugioh cards?

I do have a "Ghost Rare" Red Dragon Archfiend/Assult Mode card. It isn't a limited or first edition though.
I also have 2 "Secret Rare" X-Saber Urbellum (Limited Edition) cards as well as a "Secret Rare" Geo Genex (1st Edition).

Last edited by Dragonstar on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changes.)

more_horiz
I will duel anyone can host on KCVDS w/ Direct IP. Challenge me whenever you can.

more_horiz
If anyone wants to be my friend, send me a request.
If anyone doesn't like me, let me know so I can put you on my Enemies list.
If anyone wants to duel, let me know via Personal Message. (Only if you can host with Direct IP.)
(Give me a time table on when your going to be online, if you going to challenge me to duel.)

I may not be good at dueling, but I'm not going to give up. I will someday be good at dueling. I just need to practice.

(I'm looking for anyone who has a duel disk they don't want/need anymore. I will trade for it. I don't have any money. I am willing to buy it with DPs. If your willing to sell, let me know the price in DPs. If your willing to trade, let me know what your looking for. I may have the cards you need.)

Last edited by Dragonstar on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : P.S.)

more_horiz
duel me dragonstar.. i have a deck to test.....

btw welcome to slifer red duel me always and we'll be roommates!!

more_horiz
secretprinceidentity.. wrote:
duel me dragonstar.. i have a deck to test.....

btw welcome to slifer red duel me always and we'll be roommates!!

Challenge Declined. I will only duel Slifer Red duelists until I feel like I have improved enough to face a Ra Yellow duelist. I'm sorry.

more_horiz
My Hamachi will be down for a while due to computer problems. I hope to have it back up soon. (11/5/2010)

more_horiz
Welcome! Drago*

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome!

more_horiz
I have been gone for a few months, but now, I'm back! It feels good to be online again!

more_horiz
well in that case, if its ok, i would like to duel. what type of deck do you have?

more_horiz
We will duel sometime. As for the contents of my deck, you wont know until we duel.
I'm working on an Exodia deck, however;1) it is not ready yet, and 2) it is not my primary deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply