Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPure Zombie, feedback please :) EmptyPure Zombie, feedback please :)

more_horiz
So far all the cards work together well for great hand and field power, any ideas on improvements?

Pure Zombie, feedback please :) Zombiex

Dark Armed
Gorz
Tragoedia
Sangan
Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
Plaguespreader
Spirit Reaper
3 Caius
3 Zombie Master
3 Pyramid Turtle
3 Ryu Kokki
Morphing Jar

3 Book of Life
3 Book of Moon
Brain Control
Foolish Burial
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Cold Wave

Call of the Haunted
2 Bottomless
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
2 Evacuation Device

descriptionPure Zombie, feedback please :) EmptyRe: Pure Zombie, feedback please :)

more_horiz
Ryo Kokki isn't worth it any more...and 3 Zombie masters isn't good at all.
-3 Ryo Kokki
-1 Zombie Master
-1 Caius
+3 Ryko (Field Presence and milling)
+2 Il Blud

+2 Creature Swap
-1 Book of Life
-1 Tragoedia (Although the hand advantage goblin zombie gives u but zombies are known to use their hands fast)

+1 Card Destruction
+1 Dust Tornado
-1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
-1 Cold Wave

descriptionPure Zombie, feedback please :) EmptyRe: Pure Zombie, feedback please :)

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
Ryo Kokki isn't worth it any more...and 3 Zombie masters isn't good at all.
-3 Ryo Kokki
-1 Zombie Master
-1 Caius
+3 Ryko (Field Presence and milling)
+2 Il Blud

+2 Creature Swap
-1 Book of Life
-1 Tragoedia (Although the hand advantage goblin zombie gives u but zombies are known to use their hands fast)

+1 Card Destruction
+1 Dust Tornado
-1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
-1 Cold Wave

Okay I just want to get some more thoughts on the subject. The Ryo Kokki's are an easy take out with "Il Blud" so I can easily do that. But the Zombie Master are you sure becuase it works great and I generally use all 3 every duel unless I win fast. Also Cauis is a good card.

The main thing i wanted to ask about is ryko because I can see how he can be effective in Lightsworn where it rely's on milling, but in this deck I don't need the mill very much as my monsters do all the work as it is. Also it's a 50/50 chance I can mill a spell or trap card that's of use to me!

I can see where the creature swap can have benefits for me, but take out "Cold Wave" and "Tragoedia"? I mean Cold Wave has given me so much OTK and just turn around turns when I can't clear back field! And Tragoedia works well since I can toss a zombie I need in the grave to take control of there monster. I find this card way better then creature swap. Also it can work like a Gorz! I mean I seriously like the card more then gorz in a deck with nice draw power.

Also I'm kinda hesitant on Card Destruction since it's kinda situational and it's a -1.

Can you explaine to me better what I'm not understanding?

more_horiz
Ryko can mill stuff like Mezuki, Plaguespreader, other zombies ect, which you can revive later with Book of Life and Mezuki. And it's generic card removal. What's not to like? Yes, there is a chance you can mill another good card, but that's just luck. Trust me, Ryko is a good card.

Caius and Z-master both work best @2. At least that's what I found while running Zombies.

I also agree with taking out Trag. It's just not as useful as Gorz in Zombies

Here's what I would do:

-3 Ryu Kokki (not worth it since there are so many better cards to use)
-1 Book of Life (3 can be cloggy and dead draws)
-1 Caius (3 can be too cloggy)
-1 Zombie Master (optional, but recommended since I've found it works best @2)
-1 Tragodeia (Not near as useful as Gorz)
-1 Pyramid Turtle (3 is too much here. And you can always revive it with BoL if you need to)

+2 Ryko (Generic card destruction. Can mill zombies to be revived later)
+1 Allure of Darkness (Should be mained. Draw power is always a good thing)
+1 Burial from a Different Dimension (can recycle Mezuki/Plaguepsreader/Other cards)
+2 Shutendoji (See Burial from a Different Dimension. Good option for Zombies)
+2 Mystic Tomato (DARK searcher for Plaguespreader, Goblin, ect. Allure target)

more_horiz
Some very good suggestions for right now I'm going to test this a few rounds then ill try it with replacing the tomatoes with ryko's and then if i like the milling I'll consider more options. For now it still looks rather simple though. Smile Any other thoughts?

Pure Zombie, feedback please :) Zombie2

more_horiz
Some suggestions:

-1 Book of Moon
-1 Pyramid Turtle
-1 Morphing Jar
-2 Il Blud
+1 Caius
+1 Gale
+2 Deep Sea Diva

-1 Foolish Burial
-1 Book of Moon
+1 Mind Control
+1 Allure of Darkness
+1 Burial from a Different Dimension

-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+1 Dust Tornado
+2 Dimensional Prison

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
Some suggestions:

-1 Book of Moon
-1 Pyramid Turtle
-1 Morphing Jar
-2 Il Blud
+1 Caius
+1 Gale
+2 Deep Sea Diva

-1 Foolish Burial
-1 Book of Moon
+1 Mind Control
+1 Allure of Darkness
+1 Burial from a Different Dimension

-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+1 Dust Tornado
+2 Dimensional Prison

Some very nice thoughts! I will test them out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply