Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI NEED HELP EmptyI NEED HELP

more_horiz
Gouys i am sorry for asking but i tryied to read everywhere but i coudn't find.......after you destroy treeborn frog facedown it will back at stand phase.....and after you destroy that faceup treeborn frog that was already back at stand phase ......at next SP will it revive or stay at graveyard.....becosue her last eff say * this effect cannot be activated if you control faceup treeborn frog*

so i need help to see treeborn frog back only one after it was face down and some1 destroy it or everytime it was destoryed???

Thank you on your time for reading this and helping me

descriptionI NEED HELP EmptyRe: I NEED HELP

more_horiz
Of course Treeborn frog will be back at the next Standby Phase.
Moved to Card Questions.

more_horiz
Controlling a monster always means having the monster face-up on your field. What Treeborn's effect is saying is that if you already have a face-up Treeborn Frog on your field, then you cannot special summon Treeborn Frog from your grave during standby phase. As long as Treeborn Frog is in the grave and you don't have another Treeborn Frog on the field and you have 0 spell/trap cards on the field, then during your Standby Phase you can special summon him.

Other things that could prevent him being summoned would be Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo, Archlord Kristya, and Vanity's Fiend/Ruler, all of whom shut down all forms of special summons.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply