Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionsecret village of the sepllcasters Emptysecret village of the sepllcasters

more_horiz
If i play secret village and my opponent controls no spellcasters ...can the opponent still activate a new field spell card or does secret village prevent it?

descriptionsecret village of the sepllcasters EmptyRe: secret village of the sepllcasters

more_horiz
I think he can activate mystical space typhoon as a chain when you put it but if he doesn't have spellcasters he can't use spells at all

descriptionsecret village of the sepllcasters EmptyRe: secret village of the sepllcasters

more_horiz
Yes your opponent cannot activate a new field spell if Sacred Village of the Spellcasters is face-up on the field and he does not control any Spellcaster type monsters. He can chain Mystical Space Typhoon to it's activation though cuz for the continuous spell and trap card, they must remain face-up on the field for there effect to apply.

more_horiz
Closed .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply