Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBeast Deck EmptyBeast Deck

more_horiz
Beast Deck Beast_10

Free for all fixes but deck only has beast monsters except the synchro's

descriptionBeast Deck EmptyRe: Beast Deck

more_horiz
I would take out the Solidaritys and add some other monsters in place of Nimble Momonga, Rinyan, the 3rd Green Baboon, the monster between Cat and Hamster.
I don't recognize that spell between Solidarity and Heavy Storm, but probably take that out. 1 My Body should be enough as well, and Smashing/Vortex isn't that needed imo.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
I don't recognize that spell between Solidarity and Heavy Storm

The card's name is Wild Nature's Release, and I think it's useless. Also you need to max the synchros.

more_horiz
Just off first hand looks like too many "Green Baboons", In my opinion you should only need one especially since your running two copy's of "My Body as a Shield", and you seem to be milling plenty of cards so it should end up in the graveyard or hand relatively quickly. Also an Idea is if your milling allot and always have lots of monsters on the field why not a copy of Beast King Barbaros? You could also benefit from creature swaps in case someone out summons you. Although you do have plenty of "Smashing/Vortex". Beast Deck Icon_biggrin

Just some thoughts.. hope they help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply