Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHamachi help EmptyHamachi help

more_horiz
My hamachi shuts down after a few mins.

And after it dose when I try to open it, it says.

Failed to connect to the engine.

And to open it again i have to restart my computer.

This started happening after I join Da main ham.

descriptionHamachi help EmptyRe: Hamachi help

more_horiz
Re-Install your hamachi copy, but first DEL your hamachi from safe-mode just in case you have a virus. the same thing happends with me along time ago .. and i had to format my computer.

more_horiz
These quotes is amazing..

*** Backup your Hamachi ***

Guys, here's the best way to retain ur current IP address & all networks even after u format ur Computer. So u wont lose ur current IP address & can play in all those networks u had already joined!
This might work for dual-booted computers as well.
I have tried this on my Computer & i have retained my IP address & networks.

This works for Windows XP. I dont know if it works for Vista. But the process must be similar for Vista

Here's the procedure:

1) Double-click on the drive where u have installed Windows . Consider it to be C drive.
Goto this location C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
(Administrator is the account name by which u access ur Windows. It may be different on ur computer)
There must be a folder named 'Hamachi' in that location. Copy the folder & paste in another drive or pen drive or CD or whichever storage medium that will not get affected by formatting of ur Computer.

2) I assume u have now formatted ur computer. Now install the latest version of Hamachi. After the installation is over, uncheck 'Run Hamachi' box in the post installation menu. This is very important so that Hamachi doesnt run & make a new folder on its first launch.

3) Now copy the 'Hamachi' folder that u had earlier saved & paste it to the drive where u have installed Windows. If u installed Windows in C drive then this will be the location.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
Your computer will ask whether to replace the folder, select Yes.

4) Now that u have restored the old Hamachi folder, run Hamachi.
U must have now retained ur old Hamachi IP address & all ur networks!

Thats it! Enjoy Hamachi! Happy Gaming!

Hope that helps!.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum