Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Sorry.. But I'll be leaving for now..

+4
FenixFX
Assassin
Kira Amadeus
HaseoHamasaki
8 posters

descriptionSorry.. But I'll be leaving for now.. EmptySorry.. But I'll be leaving for now..

more_horiz
Sorry for not being active lately and so on.. But I've been busy in my University Life and have loads of stuff to do now.. So I don't think I'll be able to help anymore for now...

It was fun together with you guys.. and I apologize for leaving like this > <...

Have fun dueling everyone and play fair...

Bye,
HaseoHamasaki

descriptionSorry.. But I'll be leaving for now.. EmptyRe: Sorry.. But I'll be leaving for now..

more_horiz
good bye maybe you'll come back some day

descriptionSorry.. But I'll be leaving for now.. EmptyRe: Sorry.. But I'll be leaving for now..

more_horiz
c ya fellow Mod...

Gl with ur Real Life

Hope u come back soon....

more_horiz
bad to lose good guy like u but u got reasons so cya Haseo and come back as soon as u can

more_horiz
laterr dude have a nice day Razz

more_horiz
good bye
SadSadSadSadSad

more_horiz
I'll mess dueling u dude XD

Come back as soon as u can Smile

more_horiz
Its a shame your going to leave...we never dueled.

Come back soon ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum