Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionajdinm/Paradox is back in game :) Emptyajdinm/Paradox is back in game :)

more_horiz
ok, as i promised..after few months of bein absent i'am back on DA to get new experiences and skills..i'll be active as much as i can..(tho i'll have couple of family visits and seaside vac^^)
Cheers! Smile

descriptionajdinm/Paradox is back in game :) EmptyRe: ajdinm/Paradox is back in game :)

more_horiz
oh! you're paradox! you had to tell me >.<

all this time I saw you and didn't know who you were! xD

descriptionajdinm/Paradox is back in game :) EmptyRe: ajdinm/Paradox is back in game :)

more_horiz
well, yeah...i was "away" from this academy when decided to change my whole "profile" into paradox Smile)

more_horiz
So you were the one asking for a duel, anyway welcome back.
Have fun again.

more_horiz
Welcome back,stay active Smile

more_horiz
Welcome back mate...have fun..see ya around

more_horiz
Welcome back dude, get your game on.

more_horiz
Welcome back old members always come back Smile

more_horiz
Hey, been a long time since we talked >Surprised, Welcome back and have fun :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum