Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPurpose of this section,list of teams and records EmptyPurpose of this section,list of teams and records

more_horiz
Hey Everybody..
I'm hearing many of you asking "what's the purpose of joining clans ?! and share my ideas with other people while i can just be unique on my own". well clans are very important and useful in various ways as clan members will share with you ideas and experiences as well so you'll be benefited in a way or another.Also you'll participate in more activities of dueling which will defenitely add to you and give you the chance to prove yourself and improve with your clan mates.

List of Clans :
-Noblesse Oblige
-Synester Hunters
-7 Sins

Records :
None

Last edited by EJ on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionPurpose of this section,list of teams and records EmptyRe: Purpose of this section,list of teams and records

more_horiz
So, is this like a DA "Team" system?

descriptionPurpose of this section,list of teams and records EmptyRe: Purpose of this section,list of teams and records

more_horiz
true.

more_horiz
does this team apply only to DA or does it also apply to kctau

more_horiz
Only DA^^

more_horiz
and how i can start a team, just post a topic and wait untill ppl start sign-up in my team or ....

EDIT: Meh .. i just saw the rules xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum