Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYea hi im here again apparently. EmptyYea hi im here again apparently.

more_horiz
Uuh im working on winning a name change since this name is from like 2014 or something and its a little cringy to me. But ive returned to dueling and still getting better or trying to be. Trust me i used to be good at this game Sad. Id find it helpful to me if you guys helped me along the way of becoming the best duelist youve ever seen again but yea if you wanna know anything about me feel free to ask my discord name is cr4zyxdarian.

descriptionYea hi im here again apparently. EmptyRe: Yea hi im here again apparently.

more_horiz
Well you are on point with your music taste, so yeah other advice - check out the meta and how to counter it. Unless you are playing only Duel Links and fun decks then dont check that.

descriptionYea hi im here again apparently. EmptyRe: Yea hi im here again apparently.

more_horiz
Welcome back Wafflez buddy we missed ya

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply