Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYo.      EmptyYo.

more_horiz
Hi DA!

It's me, with an X to my name. Is there a chance to get my real account back? You don't need to fear my code, as long as you don't give me admin powers, that is :D

Yo.      Downlo10

Great, you made this bot boost his ego even more. And @Anzo, you called me "friend" in that message. There is no turning back from that now.

For @Staxx, @Jin Kazama and others involved, it's always hard to invest free time for DA, so a big respect for bringing a refreshment for the forum to live on Wink

descriptionYo.      EmptyRe: Yo.

more_horiz
Here comes Amy! Are you here to catch up with people or you are you looking forward to join our events and play with us like the little children that we are on the inside?

more_horiz
Hello Amy!

Nice to see you around. Come chat around sometime Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, friend.

You can get your account back, should the admins taking care of DA approve.

I'm just an orange bird hovering around with no real intentions of doing anything of good use.

Enjoy your stay here, again, my friend. bounce

more_horiz
Come to Discord, speak to us in PM, we can talk about getting your account back.

more_horiz
Hi Amy. Welcome to DA, now I'll take it from here.

@Anzo you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. Cmon call me friend two more times to make it 30k lol. Man when I first made Dice Jar I never even imagined it could be possible that someone here accumulates 30k posts. You have now PhD in being a Bot. Anyways, I really like to see some old fellaz here like yourself and kyo, glad you guys still chilling it.

@WondeRy I was retired even in 2012 lol. My YGO era was 2002-2012 I think. Whenever XYZ finished I was done. And actually I was enjoying it for real when Synchros were a thing. I might stick to forum for a post here or there tho.

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
 you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. 

He probably made a topic in the staff section and kept spamming it till he got satisfied tho. 

Frankly I never thought you'd be unbanned lmao

Times change I guess

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Amy Kool wrote:
 you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. 

He probably made a topic in the staff section and kept spamming it till he got satisfied tho. 

Frankly I never thought you'd be unbanned lmao

Times change I guess

DA changed, so with changes here also staff got a change of heart <3

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:

@Anzo you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. Cmon call me friend two more times to make it 30k lol. Man when I first made Dice Jar I never even imagined it could be possible that someone here accumulates 30k posts. You have now PhD in being a Bot. Anyways, I really like to see some old fellaz here like yourself and kyo, glad you guys still chilling it.

Back in the day when i was younger some goals of mine back then was topping Dice Jar or simply the Top Posters. I guess at some point when we grow up we do get a change of mentality. I do still hang out around DA for similar purposes as you, some of us spent a life time in this forum, and that's not easy to forego.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply