Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHope will never die!... T^T EmptyHope will never die!... T^T

more_horiz
I may have lost first round last tournament...and the tournament before that; and the tournament before that, but one of these days, I'm going to win & it'll be the most spectacular site!

This is Foxy bringing it to 'em!   Razz

descriptionHope will never die!... T^T EmptyRe: Hope will never die!... T^T

more_horiz
Good luck man. You can do it!

more_horiz
Best of luck.

more_horiz
If at first you don't succeed, Try and try again!

There are plenty of people you can ask for advice, Have you studied your loses to try and figure out where your going wrong? This is probably the most important thing to improve.

more_horiz
I might post some lessons as a Professor Smile If there are things that you are struggling with (rulings wise) let me know.

more_horiz
Well, my reasons for losing lie less in my skill & more in my style of play/choice in cards. I know very well that the cards I use are not the absolute best I could use to win, but I know that one of these days, so long as I keep trying & doing my best, I'll win.

I don't care about winning or losing. I want to play a good game with my opponents & nothing more! So long as we both played a very interactive & good game, the outcome doesn't matter!

DA's Discord residents have taken very harshly to this thesis of mine. Winning will prove the divide between "casual" & "competitive" that I know exists.

more_horiz
Well man, we are here to have fun. Play whatever you like and enjoy the games! I know from experience that sometimes playing fun decks and getting smashed by the meta is kinda depressing, that is why I tech anti-meta cards in my sidedeck and sometimes in the main if there is room.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply