Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew here EmptyNew here

more_horiz
Hi fellow duelists, i used to play yugioh long time ago but i quit due to real life pressure, so i decided to come back again then found this academy,which i find great.

i left before the link summon but read about it few days ago.

About the game you use i read it is ygopro percy, but they don`t put the links at their site now so i checked their discord, and downloaded a ygopro which work with a special server i think but found there is no online in it, it was like for laning. i also checked the ygopro i had before it didnt ask me for update and i found only one server instead of the 2 with only 4 games there, so did give up with it ?

I have devpro and updated it but i am confused about percy.

descriptionNew here EmptyRe: New here

more_horiz
Welcome to DA and welcome back to YGO! 

In all honestly mate I wouldn't bother with percy and devpro as DuelingBook has a bigger player base and doesn't require downloading and setting up.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile

As Roach says DB is a viable option, but if you want to get Ygopro Percy with links the download link is here: https://mega.nz/#!N6RQBCZR!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI

more_horiz
Welcome back to DA. Be sure to check us out in discord, and tell your friends about us Smile

more_horiz
Thank you all for the warm welcome. 
The proplem with dueling book is that it`s not automatic (as they say it`s like dueling network), i remember the first time i played dueling network and it was bad for the other duelist, i forgot to draw, sending monsters to the graveyard..etc :D .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply