Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGreetings EmptyGreetings

more_horiz
Hello, I used to duel several years ago in the competitive scene and was part of several teams on DN. Decided to come back to scratch dat itch and chill. Sup?

descriptionGreetings EmptyRe: Greetings

more_horiz
Unoriginal greeting is a sure way to get an unoriginal welcome post

more_horiz
apparently the place is pretty dead. been 0 activity since I joined anywhere on the forums.

more_horiz
More like ded academy  Bear

Just gotta help promote and such.

more_horiz
it's a real shame to cuz i was looking forward to that dorm grind and lots of tournament play.

more_horiz
Well good.. why didnt you start grinding and play in Tournaments then?

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Well good.. why didnt you start grinding and play in Tournaments then?

Don't misunderstand my complaining for something else btw. This place is more active than anywhere else which is the really sad thing because the academy lifestyle as a whole seems to have just died I guess. Looking at your battle arena theres a whole month and a half gap from aug 7th - sep 20th when not a single match was played and that's just kind of discouraging on the grind side. As for tournaments they seem to pop up twice a month which is very infrequent. I'm not saying this is a problem with the academy itself because obviously to still be alive this long well after the golden age has dried up gives testament to how things are done here, but it's just sad is all. If only there was a way to bring life back in here.

more_horiz
Interesting , I host 2 tournaments every week and nobody is playing BA, because the Circuit is kinda getting replaced so I would not play BA's if I was you. There are other ways to rank up though, and look forward to more events coming soon!

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Interesting , I host 2 tournaments every week and nobody is playing BA, because the Circuit is kinda getting replaced so I would not play BA's if I was you. There are other ways to rank up though, and look forward to more events coming soon!

is there some news on what's replacing the circuit i can read? or maybe an ETA? Also for sure I'll be in every tournament i see pop up.

more_horiz
We don't have a definite answer for that yet. (about replacement I mean)

more_horiz
#foreverslifer

more_horiz
thats also a way to be in DA heh

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply