Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCharmer's next Era. EmptyCharmer's next Era.

more_horiz
Time to try and format this right...

Main monster additions/Number: 5
First we have the additions to the 
Cataclysmic Charmers. :

We seem to be missing a few familiar forms... Ah well, couldn't find a proper picture for Wynn's possessed monster.
Charmer, just that in the wiki? Heightened Forms, :

Through that part at least, though many more to go. Those are important a bit later. Like now, Later.
Coming of Age Charmers :

Due to technical difficulties, we have to find a new narrator. Please enjoy this Video in the mean time.

Cut due to budget cuts. Have these lines instead

Amazingly, our Narrator survived. We now return you to your Regular Scheduled Forum.

Alright, moving on from that.

Why don't we check and see what Spells they have to offer.

Coming of Age: Spells of the Charmers :

Our Narrator is Hackin I mean, Preparing the script, please enjoy this video in the meantime.

------lines------

Now showing our Regularly Scheduled Forum

Right, this should work.
Linked-IN :

I'll check something else.

Final Magic: Reincarnation :

With this information...

Searching :

Final Card Found: Redirecting

The River of Stars :

....Extra data..
Divine Record :

If you've reached this far, good for you, you've earned a rest. this took a lot of time to type up, and I hope you enjoyed it. If these cards seem OP, keep in mind that there are really only one in each deck. As for the Links, they each come from a very different deck. Well, Here they are.

Lyna and the Dharc: A deck focused on Chaos cards, Xyz Summons, and effects. Base deck of a character should you be interested in using them for your fanfiction.(That's you Bladecharge)

Wynn - Connected to the World: A deck focus on summoning Fusion Monsters with minimal materials, through Wynn's effect.

Eria - Ariel of Nekroz: This deck is focused on rituals, specifically, Nekroz. Her effect can give them a boost.

Aussa - Creator of Art: Focused on the baseline Spirit Arts, as well as Gem-Stone Knights.

Hiita - Banisher of Flamvel: Focus is on the old Flamvel Archetype, as well as Water and Ice Synchro monsters.

Ned to edit those decks in at some point. Posting now!
16:54:40 / 08.30.2017

descriptionCharmer's next Era. EmptyRe: Charmer's next Era.

more_horiz
yikes, it's going to take me a while to go through these cards and understand them. first i can tell that you need to lower the atk and def and levels. also there seem to be way too many link monsters, but after I read then I'll see if I still feel the same way.

more_horiz
I saw most of these and oh boy are their effects long

more_horiz
Most of these actually have a reason for their ATK. And yeah, a lot of text there. The only ones I could see being edited ATK/DEF wise are "Charmer of Magic" or "Reborn Lyna". Also, Lowering their Link Number would not help, if that was what you meant by levels. If not, there isn't much that could be done about that. "Neo Trishula Hiita" requires 3 different cards, While 'Twilight Lyna' has a limiter on her. 

...hmm, there is also the fact that every Link has a Link clause for at least 1 effect. Twilight is the only one without that, and the constant Tributes makes keeping her on the field a bit tough at times.

Bit more info when you're done reading.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply