Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyborg the explorers EmptyCyborg the explorers

more_horiz
Okay so I have a new archetype I would like to show you guys. The lore is that they got kick off their planet for well-being cyborgs but that world went to war with mechs and is now deadish but still they roam space to live and maybe find a new planet to live on while going to planets and getting resources from them. Thanks to meta for telling me this but magic set editor 

This is my attempt on a fairish meta like link deck. 

All monsters have this effect so I will put the effect in the description of the monster effects. You can see the attack and defense points and name also levels as well as an attribute so not going to bother with that.Na I will give you the full effect.

main deck monsters :

Spell cards :

the link 4 and the link 6 are the two main leaders. the link four name is Natalia. the other anmes people are specail people.

Link monsters :

well their you go that the whole entire deck.

descriptionCyborg the explorers EmptyRe: Cyborg the explorers

more_horiz
all of these are broken, they need to be rebalanced.

more_horiz
s.summon Atlus from your hand, then normal summon saberist, then use her effect to normal summon another monster. Then Link summon Lilla, use her effect to summon Ethan from the deck. His summon effect activates, and you add savana, to your hand. Then use his effect, pay 500 to s.summon him. Then link summon into Alexsander. Then Saberist is sent to grave and her effect activates, s.summon another Ethan, use his effect again add savana to your hand. pay 500 summon Savana. Then use Savana to summon Yosake, and Ethan to summon Vivi.

So first turn you could have:

Alexsander Linked from Lilla, then and Yosake and Vivi linked from Alexsander. Three of those monsters have negation effects.

more_horiz
using them as links would not trigger their effects

more_horiz
alright i will change it to once per turn and only that turn effect for their ss

more_horiz
based on your card text they will. Doesn't say from where just says sent to the graveyard. Making this card incredibly broken. " If this card is sent to the GY special summon one "Cyborg" monster from your deck."

when you rebalance the cards you need to also drop all their attack by 200 to 500 points. and they all need to have different levels or no only will they be able to Link into powerful monsters, they'll also be able to XYZed summon into powerful monsters.

Last edited by Staxx on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
okay

more_horiz
consider the effects done (even though I did not change it yet)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply