Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello! EmptyHello!

more_horiz
Hi guys, I'm AdamZ. I started dueling years ago when the Yugioh the anime first started. I quit for a while because I just couldn't keep up with all the new rules (XYZ? Not drawing on the first turn? etc.) and started losing whenever an opponent started summoning monsters I've never even heard of. When Duel Link came out, I decided to get back into dueling for nostalgia's sake and my love for the game just all came rushing back at me. I'm definitely not the best player on here, but I'm looking forward to get more active in the game and get better. I'm glad there aren't any XYZs or Synchros on Duel Links yet. 

Feel free to DM me and challenge me to duels. I really want to get better and I've been trying to get past Gold 2 for the past few days already.

descriptionHello! EmptyRe: Hello!

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy. You'll be glad to know we have a fair amount of Duel Links players here (me being one) all plenty of members who will take the time to teach you how to play if you ask Smile

more_horiz
Hey mate happy.

more_horiz
well I still miss first turn draw personally

but welcome to DA

more_horiz
welcome to da,
i just installed/downloaded duel links. i found it on google play so now i can duel if ur interested. yay!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply