Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGreetings from the World of Darkness EmptyGreetings from the World of Darkness

more_horiz
Greetings,

For those less familiar with me, I have gone by many aliases in the past within the YCM and Duel Portal communities, but you can simply refer to me here as Drearia. I like to think of myself as the YGO community's resident goth, and have been in and out of the game since Magic Ruler. Outside of the game, I am quite passionate of a music enthusiast and a producer of Darkwave myself. Anyway, I hope to make well round here and get myself up the rankings soon!

descriptionGreetings from the World of Darkness EmptyRe: Greetings from the World of Darkness

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile

descriptionGreetings from the World of Darkness EmptyRe: Greetings from the World of Darkness

more_horiz
Hey mate. It's great to see you here and I'm happy to see your enthusiasm. I hope you have a great time here and feel free to ask me anything.

more_horiz
@Centrik is also a music producer, though I'm not sure how often he check on DA nowadays.

Welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
welcome. its good to see that you joined the forum!

more_horiz
Hey man welcome to DA! If you wonder where are all the active members and what are they doing -> join our discord page -> CLICK .

more_horiz
Sorry for the late. What's dark wave?

I produce lots of kinds of music. I'm currently doing mostly instrumental pieces. Sometimes I make trap, dubstep and lofi too.

Welcome to DA. Hope we get along well.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply