Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyber dark deck EmptyCyber dark deck

more_horiz
alot of people here knows that alot of duelists failed to creat a good cyber dark deck in last 5 or 6 years

how ever konami released a new cards just 3 cards 2 monsters and 1 spell

cannon , claw and inferno

3 cards changed the whole deck

the good thing in this deck that  u keep having 2400 atack monsters with equip effect for free affraid wich allow you to send cards from deck or extra deck to grave  Basketball cheers cheers cheers cheers

the good thing in my deck that i have 11 trap 12 spells and 18 monsters =41

and i tested it vs all meta(zoodiac-true draco-dino- crystal invoked....) 

and u can use any thing that stun these decks without affected u and without bad hand 

deck points

attack   (18/20)

def       (20/20)

speed   (15/20)

back in game  (17/20)

and the very high def point because u can remove all ur other spells and put traps so u can have 21 trap card deck 

in my deck i have 3 dark bride 2 fiendish chain 2 mirror 1 solemn judgement 2 SS 1 SW and 1 vanity 

sure they are OCG but if u want to keep on TCG formate u can remove them and use things like dimention barrier 

or mirror traps  ,, etc

sure they are alot of deck on youtube shows that in 2 turns u can summon cyberdark end dragon or cyberdarkness dragon

but here i talk about stun deck  without searching how to summon cyberdarkness dragon

i just wanted to discuss with you how u looking at this deck now 

and konami will release more cards spells and traps supports cyberdark deck

Cool

By: Hell Kaiser123

descriptionCyber dark deck EmptyRe: Cyber dark deck

more_horiz
It would be cool if you can show us your decklist so that we can comment on that otherwise yeah looks like a nice bump to that fun deck. Are you running cybernetic fusion support?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply