Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi, my name is Last and I'm new in there EmptyHi, my name is Last and I'm new in there

more_horiz
Hi, I'm new. I only want to know if you can tell how things work here.

descriptionHi, my name is Last and I'm new in there EmptyRe: Hi, my name is Last and I'm new in there

more_horiz
welcome to da DM,

here's how things work here..
1). make an account
2). do something
3). see what happens

there really isn't a certain way  things work  here. we just hang out, duel, and chat for endless hours...
@DM
i think i got that right guys? 
@everyone

P.S. Are you absolutely sure that was the only thing you wanted to know? I am just a little humored by what you typed and am just giving you a hard time. 
welcome noob:)
@DM

descriptionHi, my name is Last and I'm new in there EmptyRe: Hi, my name is Last and I'm new in there

more_horiz
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
welcome to da DM,

here's how things work here..
1). make an account
2). do something
3). see what happens

there really isn't a certain way  things work  here. we just hang out, duel, and chat for endless hours...
@DM
i think i got that right guys? 
@everyone

P.S. Are you absolutely sure that was the only thing you wanted to know? I am just a little humored by what you typed and am just giving you a hard time. 
welcome noob:)
@DM

Thanks, and about the P.S... Well, in the future I will need more information but to start this is the basic that I have to know.

O wait. There is something more that I want to know, You know an user that uses Destiny heroes with resonators?

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy fellow Poke fan Smile

For a quick run down about how DA works and what to do check out are guide located here: http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Welcome to Duel Academy fellow Poke fan Smile

For a quick run down about how DA works and what to do check out are guide located here: http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

the same link that roach put up that actually works(:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply