Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell   EmptyYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell

more_horiz
Hey guys, I'm not new to Duel Academy tbh. I was quite inactive for a couple of years on DA.
I recently found my light again to start back with dueling. Found out DN was down.... after a long search I found another site called DuelingBook made myself an account, also instantly thought to myself gotta check if DA is still active... and well here I am today. Back to where it all started.... DUELING ACADEMY!!! 

Happy to be back, DUELING ACADEMY!!!!

descriptionYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell   EmptyRe: Yoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell

more_horiz
Welcome aboard, willis

descriptionYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell   EmptyRe: Yoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome back to Duel Academy. If you was here before how come you made a new account?

descriptionYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell   EmptyInactivity

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Welcome back to Duel Academy. If you was here before how come you made a new account?

I couldn't log in, and it's probably because my account is inactive.

more_horiz
Welcome my buddy. Enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply