Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionlight and Darkness's room Emptylight and Darkness's room

more_horiz
Here is your room
Enjoy :D

descriptionlight and Darkness's room EmptyRe: light and Darkness's room

more_horiz
Congrats bro. I'm not a member of this dorm, but i feel congrats is always necessary no matter what dorm you are in. Hoep you duel you sometime just give me the word.

more_horiz
welcome to Obelisk dorm dude njoy ur stay here

more_horiz
werent you a ra at test result you were ra and now it changed to obelisk

more_horiz
Well, I wasn't sure if he was supposed to enter Obelisk or RA, so i entered him into advanced level of RA then i asked him about a match duel to see if he will stay in RA or Upgrade to Obelisk
He won 2-1 :D

more_horiz
haha knowing that bro. you rwally deserve congrats. i see you kick butt anytime you wanna throw down make sure you hit me up lol.

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:
haha knowing that bro. you rwally deserve congrats. i see you kick butt anytime you wanna throw down make sure you hit me up lol.

Warning to u!
U have been told about the rule and warned. Until the rule is changed u must follow it whether u like it or not

The admins will soon see abt it. I am no one to decide which rule has to be changed.

more_horiz
Hmm..., Looks like you wanna keep spamming alot in obelisk blue dorm. you spammed two times in that dorm with the same spam....

There is the rule you say it doesn't exist:Note: members can't post in another Dorm They are not in (in Ranking and points system)

Looks like we are applying the 2nd warning:We'll take Some of Your DP (200 DP will be enough)

one more spam and you will be banned for 2 Days

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply