Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionintroducing myself  Emptyintroducing myself

more_horiz
Hello everyone nice to meet you all i hope we will all have fun i stopped at xyz monster and i am now very confused with pendulum and link any help would be appreciate

descriptionintroducing myself  EmptyRe: introducing myself

more_horiz
Yo.

Pendulum monsters have numbers on their side. They can be played like continuous spells in two zones on the field called "pendulum zones". Once per turn, you can pendulum summon monsters (as many as you want/can) from your hand and/or face-up from your extra deck whose levels are between the levels of the scale. So if you have a scale 1 and scale 8, you can pendulum summon monsters levels 2-7.

"But Trickster," I hear you asking, "What do you mean by face-up from the extra deck? Does this mean I can pendulum summon synchro monsters?" No, it doesn't. What this means is, when a pendulum card would be sent from the field to the grave it instead goes face-up on top of your extra deck, where it can later be pendulum summoned back.

Certain pendulum monsters also have effects they can activate when they're used as a pendulum scale, you'll find this effect written above their monster effect (if they have one). Aside from the aforementioned mechanics, pendulum monsters can be played the same way you would play any other monster.

more_horiz
Welcome! I've been back playing Yugioh for months now and i still don't know how they work :3

more_horiz
that's becuz you just need to git gud :3

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, if take 5mins to use are search function you can find all the answers you seek Smile

more_horiz
Welcome sir

more_horiz
welcome feel free to ask Tobi anything you'd like.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply