Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAre there any improvements I can make? EmptyAre there any improvements I can make?

more_horiz
This deck is 8-Axis Gishki, just for reference. I know that the preferred Gishki build is Ziel Turbo, but I wanted to build this deck to be a more resilient Gishki deck, as I found running Ziel Turbo, that if you didn't get your first combo off, you basically lose.

Atm the deck only consists of Monsters and Spells, as such, it obviously has clear weaknesses, e.g Anti-Spell etc
Also, the only definite side deck card as of yet is 2x Forbidden Arts of the Gishki.

Here's the decklist.

Monsters
------------
Gishki Rituals
------------
2 x Evigishki Soul Ogre
3 x Evigishki Levianima
------------
Gishki Non-Rituals
------------
2 x Gishki Beast
3 x Gishki Abyss
3 x Gishki Shadow
2 x Gishki Vision
------------
Non-Gishki Effect Monsters
------------
1 x Gameciel, The Sea Turtle Kaiju
1 x Deep Sea Diva
2 x Beautunaful Princess
------------
Hand Traps
------------
2 x Effect Veiler
1 x Maxx 'C'
------------
Total: 22 Monsters

------------
Spells
------------
2 x Gishki Aquamirror
3 x Salvage
2 x Surface
2 x Moray of Greed
3 x Twin Twister
1 x Raigeki
2 x Instant Fusion
3 x Trade-In
------------
Total: 18 Spells
------------
Extra Deck
------------
Fusion
------------
1 x Elder Entity Norden
------------
Synchro
------------
2 x Herald of the Arc Light
1 x Old Entity Hastorr
------------
Xyz
------------
1 x Cat Shark
1 x Herald of Pure Light
1 x Toadally Awesome
1 x Bahamut Shark
1 x Daigusto Emeral
1 x Castel, The Skyblaster Musketeer
1 x Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
1 x Abyss Dweller
1 x Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
1 x Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark
1 x Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy

descriptionAre there any improvements I can make? EmptyRe: Are there any improvements I can make?

more_horiz
*clears throat*

SIDE ZOMBIE WURLD!!!!(shut down dino and true draco is too much to put down)

descriptionAre there any improvements I can make? EmptyRe: Are there any improvements I can make?

more_horiz
I never thought about Zombie World as a tech side deck card...interesting...I would have to side out Surface though most likely. But that's not a problem.

more_horiz
Ever tried the trap Aquamirror Illusion?

more_horiz
To be honest, no I haven't, but if I was going to, I think I'd use Ritual Foregone instead since it's a Spell Card, so I don't have to set it.

more_horiz
Well update.

-1 x Elder Entity Norden (RIP i cri evrytiem)
-2 x Instant Fusion (obviously)

I was thinking I could add 1 Gishki Beast in an attempt to make up for the Norden, but what should I add instead of the other Instant Fusion? And what about the Extra Deck?

more_horiz
TekFish wrote:
Well update.

I was thinking I could add 1 Gishki Beast in an attempt to make up for the Norden, but what should I add instead of the other Instant Fusion? And what about the Extra Deck?

For Norden, I suggest Clear Wing Synchro Dragon to fix your extra. That or Black Rose Moonlight Dragon.

Main deck would be at 38 without Instant... 

+1 Swords of Revealing Light (buys you time to work on getting your rituals)

+1 Suijin (Water monster, can make opponent suffer attacking you)

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
TekFish wrote:
Well update.

For Norden, I suggest Clear Wing Synchro Dragon to fix your extra. That or Black Rose Moonlight Dragon.

Main deck would be at 38 without Instant... 

+1 Swords of Revealing Light (buys you time to work on getting your rituals)

+1 Suijin (Water monster, can make opponent suffer attacking you)

ha ha hahaha. good joke. oh, wait you're serious? let me laugh harder. HAHAHAHA.

now as much as I would love detesting these terrible cards. I would much rather give competent advice instead.
+1 beast because it kinda replaces playmakers that you lost (which that bob above me failed to understand).
+1 one for one (lets you technically summon abyss without normal summoning. for a monster)

for extra, I'd take out number 37. for the more preferable zoodiac broadbull + drident combo so you can access them with a rank four. and also make your boards even scarier.

more_horiz
can he really use the zoos though?

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
can he really use the zoos though?

well since you can hard summon the broadbull technically you can hard summon drident, and with hope harbinger, can make some pretty nasty boards.

more_horiz
Ok thanks for the advice guys

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply