Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello. :) EmptyHello. :)

more_horiz
Hello, i'm JEDX.
I'm new here obviously and I was hoping to enjoy my time in this academy by dueling and following a certain ranking-like system other than playing for nothing. So i got interested by this website and felt like joining it to have fun, and also to meet new friends. ^_^

descriptionHello. :) EmptyRe: Hello. :)

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy! If you need any assistance just ask.

more_horiz
Um, yeah I've read the guides and rules, but i'm kind of confused so I got few questions. 
Where do I ask/challenge people for duels? Because I only see battle results being posted in the battlefield rather than Challenge requests.

And does random duels count as part of the Elo/ranking duels, or is it separated ? If so, then how do I challenge people to increase my Elo, and where do I post the challenge request? (be it against a specific person, an open one.)

more_horiz
Hi again,

There are many ways to request a Batlle Arean duel (More commonly known as a BA). The most common and easiest ways are in are discord chat channel or by Opening a Battle Area Topic stating your looking for challenges.

No only battle arena duels count towards your Elo ranking as the Elo system is for our event 'Duel Academy Circuit'.

more_horiz
Hello

more_horiz
Hi.
And all right, thanks m8.

more_horiz
Welcome! I hope you have a good time!

more_horiz