Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy name is Waffflez EmptyMy name is Waffflez

more_horiz
So this is probably a bit overdue since I actually joined this place a few weeks ago, but I'll do it anyway :D

So you can call me Wafflez or just Waff for short. I started to get into YGO about 7 years ago, when literally getting a 2k beatstick was impressive. Then one of my friends told me about Dueling Network and I was hooked. I probably spent 1/3 of my day there 24/7 since I was so addicted. I then proceeded to join a clan and a different duel academy at the time. When Dueling Network got shut down, I was devastated. I realized how much I had taken it for granted and since I had no access to YGOpro or DEVpro, my interest in yugioh faded to almost nonexistent. And then my lord and savior Nexus came. One of my clanmates had told me about it and at first I was skeptical. Once I actually signed up and logged in, I was so hyped! and the rest from there is history.

On to my personal life, I am probably 90% French fries and love sports, especially basketball. Not only do I love watching NBA, I love playing it as well, it is one of my deepest passions. For anime, I recommend watching SAO abridged, it's way better than the original and probably one of the abridged series as well.

Anyway, if you got to the end of this thanks for reading this and I hope to continue having a fantastic time here :D

descriptionMy name is Waffflez EmptyRe: My name is Waffflez

more_horiz
Hi
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply