Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew to Duel Links advice EmptyNew to Duel Links advice

more_horiz
So I've finally got around to playing duel links after having it installed since launch and not even opening it New to Duel Links advice 3974120512

Just looking for some advice on best packs to buy, how to farm and just general advice for a new player really.

Thanks in advance.

descriptionNew to Duel Links advice EmptyRe: New to Duel Links advice

more_horiz
try to get a spell called gift of marya i think it is tribute one of your monster and select one monster you control it gains it attacks or the turn. it a common and it int he packs with  black luster soilder n it

more_horiz
Well I've just brought around 30 packs of the one with Magician of black chaos and made a deck with that
Also got aload of nice wind cards to look at to make a deck with.

more_horiz
Bitch focus on Wind Mini Pack. and bump Mai.

Since the first and second set are done, focus on 1900\1800 Beater. Mai and wind mini pack offers the Duck birdface etc etc

Or Dino Beatdown it's cool too.

Also pegasus event is on. duel as much as possible and take relin and other cards

more_horiz
Flames of the Tyrant gives access to one of the best monsters in the game, Sergeant Electro, whilst you can get the best trap in the game, Mirror Wall, from Neo-Impact. Also, they'll be the next sets to be rotated out, so it's generally a good idea to grab some cards from there while you can.

more_horiz
I have aload of the 1700 beater duck face from the packs I was buying but havnt unlocked Mai yet. Also didn't realise they rotated cards Surprised

more_horiz
each pack has a deadline. that is announcent at some point. so far 2 was rotated out.
same as vagabond cards, they rotate out some each X time.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
each pack has a deadline. that is announcent at some point. so far 2 was rotated out.
same as vagabond cards, they rotate out some each X time.

You mean Card Trader.

I advise getting to stage 30 asap so that you have level 40 legendary duelists unlocked, buying Cerberus from the card trader as soon as you can, and then using it to farm Rex for Two Headed King Rex and Crawling Dragon #2. Rex decks are cheap to build and great for pvp, while also being great for farming.

more_horiz
guys guys, just tell him straight up

PULL MIRROR WALL OR DIE

also unlock pegasus asap, relinquished is a meta deck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply