Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionINtroduction EmptyINtroduction

more_horiz
Well i just started dueling again after a little break been on and off for a few years. I use mostly lightsworns and their various mods and supports. I know im not the best yet but every duel i plan to get better and stronger. Really friendly and a little sarcastic.

I am a strong fan of all things anime/manga so much so im even creating my own manga book. If u like to hear about it that would be great Smile.

Im Ready to have fun and SHINE LIKE THE RISING LIGHT(sworn) lol

descriptionINtroduction EmptyRe: INtroduction

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Shame at the GT avatar tho lol

more_horiz
If you're into anime, I implore you to give a Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans a watch. Considering it's a standalone series, you don't need to know much about Gundam to know what's what. Anyway, welcome to DA,

more_horiz
cassius1cash wrote:
Well i just started dueling again after a little break been on and off for a few years. I use mostly lightsworns and their various mods and supports. I know im not the best yet but every duel i plan to get better and stronger. Really friendly and a little sarcastic.

I am a strong fan of all things anime/manga so much so im even creating my own manga book. If u like to hear about it that would be great Smile.

Im Ready to have fun and SHINE LIKE THE RISING LIGHT(sworn) lol

Welcome to hell. Enjoy your imprisonment.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Welcome to DA. Shame at the GT avatar tho lol

it the only good looking dbz one they had i am not proud Sad lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply