Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionenter the why you brick again entity Emptyenter the why you brick again entity

more_horiz
Hello, 
dueling book: WhyUbrick.AGAIN!
Youtube: same as above
discord: d33z nuts
devpro: whyubrick
ygopro: imagination

As the name suggest I play decks that brick a fucking lot, mostly glass cannons. Then i proceed to curse and beat my self up for playing bad decks but oh well, I am a luck junkie. 
You will usually tho find me playing a certain tier 2 deck on dueling book.

bye

descriptionenter the why you brick again entity EmptyRe: enter the why you brick again entity

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Wink

descriptionenter the why you brick again entity EmptyRe: enter the why you brick again entity

more_horiz
"As the name suggest I play decks that brick a fucking lot" Props for the great intro. Welcome to DA

more_horiz
Hey buddy welcome to the Duel Academy. Have a great time. If you got any questions, please feel free to ask!

more_horiz
At least you play.

Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
ty bois

more_horiz
whyUbrick.AGAIN! wrote:
Hello, 

As the name suggest I play decks that brick a fucking lot, mostly glass cannons. Then i proceed to curse and beat my self up for playing bad decks but oh well, I am a luck junkie. 

bye

Welcome to the party. Look forward to a game or two sometime. Mite have to dub you Joey lol

more_horiz
bye then

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
bye then

bye

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
whyUbrick.AGAIN! wrote:
Hello, 

bye

Welcome to the party. Look forward to a game or two sometime. Mite have to dub you Joey lol

hit me up on db

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply